Sunday, June 27, 2010

Title ^.^

i finally found a title for my story ,i was kinda confused in the beg*. i made up some stupid 1's SO my older sis made fun of me and it HURTS v.v (i hate it when she thinks she's smarter than me which she's not) k back to my title name its....
"Ensan Kan B 7ayaty" it means alot i wont say anything that will spoil the story bas from the title u can get breif points but stay tune too kno the sequence.
Enjoy Ur Summer BBL
LOVE U ALL
xoxoxo
P.S my sis came up with the name i just couldn't get a name so i gave up.
<3

3 comments:

  1. oh.. my sister used to call any book club name i came up with "corny" ;/ so i can relate

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7beebti hathi ur sis kam 3omrha?? ill kill her ;P
    bas la nice title ;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhhhh
    unforgivable sinner: all sisters keep on saying stuff we come up with corny or cheesy
    Abrar: LOL she's 17 wa thanx wayed
    <3

    ReplyDelete