Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 7

i wanna thank all the commenters(toma,bamibi.m,random-rm wa FALLEN ANGEL) thanx alot without u i dunno if a9lan i could have continued this story *.*
<3 xoxox
__________________________________________________________

i closed the window fast and jumped to my bed what the hell just happened, just a second ago he was flirting with me and tellling me how much he missed me then he gets a call and the next thing i see is that he's in a car with a girl. i tucked myself into bed and closed my eyes. i didn't expect this at all. i bet its one of our cousins but why didn't she come in maybe tba etsalm 3laih bas i can't hear voices downstairs,maybe its his GF its defiantly his girl friend ahhhh maybe its his friend who came by to give him something like a video games YUP. NO, its his GF end of story uff.
suddenly i realized this was my first day here sleeping in my room, i opened my eyes and smiled
'il7amdellah" i said and closed my eyes to sleep it was a long flight and i needed some sleep so i could look HOT as always. ;p


i woke up and realized that my BB was shut off, sure enough there would be bunch of BB messages and 100 calls from baba. before opening my BB i went to my SO HUGE BATHROOM(still cant believe it) i splashed my face with damn hot water that burned my face, and brushed my pearly teeth. i looked at my reflection at the mirror and winked at it i am SO BEAUTIFUL i kissed the miror and went out the bathroom. i opened my BB and i was right as always FYI i'm never wrong and never will i know everything =P LIFE IS SO OBVIOUS DNT U THINK.
i answered all my friends and i told them that I'm having fun and that i'll stay in touch( as if i'm here now!!!) called baba who kept lecturing me about not opening my mobile and that he was about to call mama to check on me(as if the brit chick would let him), but in the end i told him i loved him and he finally stopped screaming.
"7abibti la etsakreen el mobile mara thania" he said with a calm voice
"k" i said really wanting to close on his face
"w have fun oh and Vikky wants to talk to you" he said talking english so el 5ara can know what he's saying.
"ma aba baba" i said winning
"ohh come Victoria" i heard baba saying
"hi dear how is it there do you miss us already" she said with her so annoying excent which i LOVE bas its ANNOYING coz i can't talk like that v.v
"yah its fun you should come soon everything changed its a really nice place for tourists"
"i will darling now you take care kisses" and she hung up on ME i put my BB on the table and went running to my closet.
i wore my dark blue jeggings and my Paul & joe white floral dress,i put some eyeliner, dad's rolex above my rest, wore my chanel ballet shoe, and put on my cherry flavored labalo that i am such an ADDICT of!!
before doing my hair mama came in WITHOUT KNOCKING holding a 3abia matroosa with diamonds.
"ilbsyha wa yalla 3ashan inroo7" i took the 3abia frowning and she went out, PLUS what was that she didn't knock walla 3aib what if i was wearing my cloth or something 'maybe i should lock the door next time' i thought. i wore the 3abia and just put the shalla on my shoulders made an up do like all the local girls i saw yesturday in their cars but they're were huge "maybe they're hair is longer than mine" i thought my hair was till my butt, took my purple chanel glasses, took my beloved BB and got out the room.
the BB was off the hook so i decided to close it, i put it in my pocket 'cause i didn't feel like getting a bag. i went down and i saw all of them, looking down embrassed at how i looked. i went to mama laying my head on her shoulder.
"mama lazim el 3aba wa el shaila" i said sounding like a baby whose a bout to cry
"haih" mama said patting me on my head "wa shaklich wayed cute"
"7abebty erf3i el shaila" 5aloo Fa6oom said
"ah sho ha ma95ara mo bas terfa3 salaha etlf el shalla sho lazim tit3alam shoo tboon il nas ygooloon 3anha ;p" Baba Saloom said wa ana wedy akf5a kaf. :@
lafait el shailla and my bangs were out(personally i felt bad for doing something i didn't like on others) bas Salem didn't like that w ana I'M NOT MO7AJABA AND I DNT WANT TO BE NOT NOW ya3ni i will soon inshalla bas i want to live my life shwaya. ( fallen angels line)
i didn't do what he said and just went out to the garage. i didn't see my porsche i was happy that they took my babe to the mechanics.
I went with mama in her car w Salem, 5aloo fa6oom and finally el la3ab el mo7traf wa9al yalla 9afaga 3owda for SAIF AL X(WHOOOOOOOA), they all went in Salem's X6.
it took us an hour to arrive to Khalidiya my legs were numb. fa9alt about 6 3abaias which was kind of made me happy when i hated the idea of 3abaia and shaila, mama w 5aloo fa6oom kept on bragging so i got a headache and went in the car just eyeing Saif who was in the other car ( they parked beside us). HOPING he could see me eyeing him but el ma'3fi was too dark WHAT A SHAME!!
Finally after bargaining with the annoying sales dude we headed to marina. Mama put the FM at high volume that i felt my ear drums were about to explode. i didnt tell her to lower the voice knowing her mood would change coz mama is such A MOODSWINGER uff wayed daloo3a ba3ad v.v. looking at marina it was half empty well maybe because its a week day!! thinking about that why isnt Salem in work did he have to come with us. Note to self ask Salem why isnt he in work.

we found a parking space quickly since it's empty sad because were about to enter the worst mall in the universe like 8 years ago the best thing was the games which wasn't that cool only the extremely scary roller coster w the hunted house. ( ya i still remember)
Getting out the car mama and i waited outside for Salem , Saif, w 5aloo. seconds past and i felt like i was drowning with my own sweat. finally they came and we went in and i was GASPING!!!!!!!!!!!!
o.O SERIOUSLY EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN I WAS GONE!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. keep il good stuff coming...loving il story ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaay =D keeeeeep it up ya 7ilwaaa =P

    love u :**************

    To0ma
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abrar i'm very glad that ur commenting especially that ur a gd writer
    ToOma: thanx babe wayed wa i love ba3ad =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOL ! she reminds me of one of my best friends :Pp

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just read ur story,,
    w 7adha 3ajeeba mashallah! :)

    post asap please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanx shushu its gr8 hearing these things from bloggers like u
    love u

    ReplyDelete