Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 6

thanx for all who've been commenting!!!
___________________________________________


i went inside the house drentched with water, feelin' unconftroble 'cause i had a wedgy i ran inside headed for the stairs hoping mama doesn't catch me.
"saroooooooo ta3li hnee" she shouted out before me
"k mama bas aba aroo7 el7amam"
"5al9i wa ta3ali. 3ndy shai aba agoolich" i ran up stairs so fast so she doesn't call me again took a bath and wore my spongebob pj.
before i went down i put on my sponge bob slippers that is so CUTE and i went back down until i saw Saif heading upstairs "goodnight" he winked, i put my head down with the memory i had when he 'looked below my face'',and continued going up the stairs . while i went down singing baby are you down down DDDOOOOWWWN even if the sky is falling DDDDDDDOOOOOOWWWWN i saw mama talking to 5aloo Fa6oom about making 3abaya. mama spotted me and smiled "you never wore 3abaya wa shailla 9a7" i nodded not liking where this is heading "5ala9 mn hne w ray7 bbtlbseen 3ba wa betlifin el shaila" speechless all i can do is gasp "wa bacher ana wa 5altich Fatima ban seer w infa9l w inty bateen ba3adain inroo7 el marina weya Saif w Salem yemkin ba3ad 5alich Yousef if he wasnt busy" i nodded and headed up stairs. DAMN I AM GOING TO WEAR THIS IDIOTIC IDEA OF 3ARABS ABOUT 7IJAB aka SHABaH 7JAB. gettin in my room and locking the door i spotted a letter. heart pounding hoping...i mean knowing its from Saif he has always been romantic plus its predictible i opened the letter to see one word 'mansaitich' my heart dropped to the ground and thats when i knew i haven't forgotten about him too. forgettin about the 3baia and shaila topic i jumped into the bed and closed my eyes hoping to see his image. i saw Saif holding a red rose and with his tanned skin shinnig with th-------
BANG BANG- CRACK
i ran to my window knowing it was him, i searched the window if it broke of something BUT IT WAS JUST A SCRATCH!! i opened the window he was standing there waving at me.
"t3arfeen ina i missed you wayed wa ma2agdar ansach i've been waiting 8 years to see you 8 years to feel you 9edg i missed you" i felt i was drowning no one said that to me ever something so divine, i smiled and didn't know how to reply i missed him too but i lived to get over him he never talked to me when i was in UK never visited me even though he was in UK but both Salem and Saif claimed that they had friends they wanted to meet. i saw his eyes they sparkled like the stars.
"Saif y did u stop contact with me?" i asked, his smile faded and he looked to the ground.
"you crushed my heart after you left that Salem and I took our stuff and we were heading to the airport to go to UK w9alna and we realized we had no money and we didn't get our passports it was kind of a dumb plan don't you think bas we were kids" smirk
i looked at him--- his mobile rang.
he turned around and walked away. HE JUST WALKED AWAY MAN I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT JUST WALK AWAY. all i could think of is 'man this phone call really ruined OUR moment'
i just stood there looking at nothingness then i saw a black range rover in the front entrance, a girl was sitting there. she was wearing shaila, w her bangs that reminded me of anime seriously its so wrong bangs with shalia, flashy pink lips>>>>>>>then i saw Saif entering the car. WTF he has a girlfriend SERIOUSLY a minute ago you were all lovey dovey with ME shit.
Why do i only meet PLAY BOYS ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh!
    I sense that trouble is ahead ;O
    I don't like Saif that much u,u

    ReplyDelete
  2. =O a5aaaaaaf shai y9eer or mabye its his czn =Pp she misjudge him =P

    lol

    ToOma
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh i was like omg im in love with saif but now im like what?!! confusedddd much ! i hope its not his gf ! please dont let it be his gf 1!:(
    keep going !!

    ReplyDelete