Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 5

i got out of bed shaking out my old memories and went to the bathroom to clean my face.
i looked at who i am now and what i needed now. i needed to know what's up with my best friend and my first love. i waited 8 years to come here everytime i would,something would happen coma,swine flu,..
the bathroom was huge, comparing to the bathroom back there this bathroom is like the size of my room >.<. it looked exactly like the ones you see in the movies. i got out saying "ka2ana ana mo shaifa 5air". i went in my room and put my huge suitcase on the bed and unzipped it.
i threw all my cloths out of the suitcase and placed them inside my closet. i pulled out my snoppy pjs and wore it feelin a bit comfortable. i looked at the watch that was above the flat screen and it was 7 pm o.O time flies quickly when i'm here!!!

i ran down stairs to see yadee talking on the phone, mama reading a book, 5aloo Fa6oom wa 5ali Yousef watching "man sayarba7 el million' i looked around for Salem w Saif bas there weren't there. i smiled at the idea of going to their room, i ran half way until mama called after me. i went back down and knelt to her chair and she held my hand "inty kbarte w 3aib troo7een '3rfat Saloom w Saifo w 3aib ta36eenhom hug intii al7ein mob fee UK w mob 3aysha weya Obooch" i nodded, and stood up headed to our garden.

i could see their window and i could see their figures it seemed like they were dancing which was kind of an akward view because it seemed like they were trying to belly dance, i turned around and headed to the pool. now i know why both of them looked at me that way when i hugged them or when i was bout to :S it was just a greeting!! stuck in my thoughts i felt so stupid so...
SPLASH
i jumped in the swimming pool careless about my pj. when i jumped i felt so calm like i was in the center of something sweet. i closed my eyes and started to float "i am in UAE i'll fix everything my life will be great here" i thought and repeated the same sentence in my head again.
i hit my head on the surface when i opened my eyes it was all blury above me stood a figure i couldn't see it came closer and shouted...
BOO" i was shooked i drowned and lost control. i couldn't get to my feet, i never knew how to swim i just walk on the ground!! trying to calm myself but i couldn't. my breathing became harder...
SPALASH
the figure jumped in the pool and held me tight took me in his chest and carried me out. his chest smelled good and it was so hard like a stone. he placed me on something spongy i opened my eyes, blinking trying to see better. IT WAS SAIF o.O
"thanx" i said then sitting straight i realized it was HIS FAULT AL9AN "aw la2 ha kela beacuse of you nagaztnii bas thanx i guess"
"k ur welcome" he said smiling in a cocky way.
"laish yait ihne?" i asked "i mean i thought that u were upstairs"
"t7asabt el 79an got out of the shed w it jumped on the pool" he winked at me. HE THOUGHT THE HORSE JUMPED IN THE POOL W THIS HORSE IS ME.
"3ayal kaif shalaitni?" he just stared at the sky
"l2ny im strong just like hercules :P " he looked at me and his smile faded "i missed you wayed" he whispered then he smiled again looked below my head and went inside the shed that was beside the pool.
i looked below my face w realized he was looking at my BREASTS!! my bra was flashy orange. i put my hand on my face trying to stop myself from blushing.
"uh t7asabt el 79an malli nagaz fel pool" i heard Salem say he threw a towel in my direction and before i thought about i caught the towel. "tsateray 3aib "WINK" after he said that he walked away leaving me shocked did he just wink at me?!i stood up and wrapped myself with the towel that was so pointy.
'ha he really thought that the horse jumped in the the pool like seriously that would never happen what the hell is wrong with these boys :S" i thought

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahah XD !
    I love the story so far! <3
    It seems like a great one gurl ;)

    If you need any help, just send me a msg on
    "Bambii.M@windowslive.com" , I'll be there =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg aaaaa love ittt but it's shorrrt !! Can't wait for the next post !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it keeep it up =D

    ToOma
    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete