Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 8

hey to all thanx 4 supporting me this post is 4 toma*.*
_____________________________________________________________

going up the elevator still gasping for air i couldn't believe what i was looking at. GUCCI was the first thing i saw!! we went in Gucci and i was very proud of my hometown this mall is gr8 i felt very stupid about not wanting to go. when Saif asked my opinion on shoes which were nice damn he has nice taste for a player . i just gave him the look (the one that makes you feel like complete crap) and walked passed him. after that we went to LV was one block away from gucci , Saif asked me about a wallet which was really 3adii i just ignored him. i went to mama who was choosing between two LV bags. BLACK & BROWN
"mama get the black one wa baroo7 starbucks tbain shai?" i asked
"la2 7abeebty"
i went out the store and went searching for starbucks, i saw a map and continued my hunt it was right across accerssioze and i knew where that was. the guys were everywhere each one kept annoying me giving me their numbers and each one was creepier than the other one only 2 hotties just gave me their number WHICH I DIDNT TAKE. i finally found starbucks, and before i could get in the line someone held my wrist turning around terrified my adrenaline went off the radar i felt like peeing i thought 'meno ha ell yitjare2 ysawy shay tee" i turned around and it was Saif, my nerves stopped tingling and i didn't feel like peeing anymore^^ i pulled my hand but he wouldn't budge.
"5al eedy alien" i told him behind my teeth
"lash hayta broo7ich wein 3aysheen n7na ef uk?!?!" the only thing i could think is 'TWO FACED JERK'
i couldn't reply ya3ni it was obvious i want to get coffee wa why is he mad all of the sudden "shoof i don't need you to freaking protect me k w may5i9ik tgooly shoo asawy w shoo ma asawy." this time when i pulled my hands he let go.
i went to get frap with caramel and a double chocolate cookie, i waited for my cofee to finish. saif was standing infront of me as if taking cover. the coffee finally finished i walked passed him and saw the group(mama, 5aloo Fa6oom,w Saloom) walking to their our direction i turned my face around to see if Saif was following but he was no where to be seen.
"yalla nseer nakel 3shan ana meyta yoo3" mama said
"banroo7 biella Saif ra7 ya5'9 6awla" Salem said
"good luny mshtahaya il pasta malhom" 5aloo Fa6oom said
we went on the escalator while mama and 5aloo were talking about the latest hair color and there thinking of dying it goldfish brown yet the latest thing is Lady Gaga's hair. w Salem was just standing i remembered that i wanted to ask him why wasn't he at work and what was his job .getting off the escalator i went beside Salem and said
"ahh laish ent mob fe el sh'3l?" i asked
"3shan 5atht ijaza thanawiya" he said
"ohh w sho sh'3lik"
"as a manger in X company" he said with a tone that had pride in it.
"wow manger wain drast" i asked curious
"america in princeton university with average 97" he said then moved his face to my direction and winked at me
"mashalla meta et5arajt"
"last year"
"wow your my idol"
"good ;p" he said and with him saying the last word we closed the convo.
after that we just kept walking to biella, i was bored i just kept takin notes of the girls here in UAE and thanked god that i was on line ya3ni i had the stuff and i was happy. finally we reached the resteraunt, Saif waved at us in the smoking area and i was completely shocked when i saw a pack infront of him. "i am starting to get used to this motto expect the unexpected!!!" i thought and sat down beside mama, and i kept giving saif looks and eyeing him the whole time and i felt he was terrified of me =P THE LOOK IS NOTHING SIMPLE IT MAKES YOU FEEL SO DISGUSTING!! MOHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA TSTAHaL YAL PLAYA!!!!!!
going home i felt so sleepy we were out the whole day it was 6 pm. my feet couldn't carry me anymore. i ran with relief inside the house,took my ballet shoes that i got several blisters from, ran upstairs, went to my room and locked it +.- went to the bathroom to take a hot bath thinking about nothing. i finished my soothing bath and wore my hello kitty pj and when i was about to open the door to say my goodnight i saw a note. feeling totally pissed i picked it up and unfolded it....
HOW RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. ok am not liking this saif -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    SuziQ_: i have nothing to say
    ahechoes: nice to nice ur liking it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOOL =Pp 7laaylha 5aayf 3lyha =P a7s she misjudged him =P hehehehe ma3rf laish keeef it up nadooy :****** love u waayed ya 7ilwa :D


    Missed u ktheeer :****

    ToOma
    Xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. toOma:hhhhhhhhhh thanx wayed babe xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think saif is nice...ya3ni 5ayif 3liha oo kthi...
    oo keep the good stuff coming ;***

    ReplyDelete