Friday, June 11, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 1

UAE; Abu Dhabi is the place I truly adore, where you have to be confident no weakness,where you must have the perfect hair, perfect tall body, the Hermes bag, the jimmy choo, and the rolex above your wrist.
After living 8 years in UK i finally graduated from high school and i am ready to go to my hometown confident and educated. walking out the airport and into my car which was parked waiting for me, feeling kind of dizzy from the flaming sun. moving my engine i couldn't but help notice the new buildings which were quite tall compared to the ones 8 years ago, traffic was such a 6oo6 i couldn't help but feel dizzy more plus the feeling of puking. 1 hour traffic and i was finally in the neighborhood until----------------------

I ACCIDENTALLY BUMBED MY PORCHE WITH ANOTHER PORCHE the scene was great but I BUMBED 6oo6 MY BABE the guy got out the car and he was soo HOT burrent hair,tanned skin, and the nose that was 'el saif'. I looked to the sky and thanked god he was in the neighborhood i got out the car shaking of fear, maybe cause I'm nervous , or maybe cause I feel like I am going to puke.
The guy walked my way smiling which was unexpectedly cause well maybe coz I just bumped a half million dirham car. walking my way i couldn't help his fit body with the looks of it i thinks he has a 6 pack, and plus he was tall HE WAS PERFECT TO BE MORE PRECISE!

"Sara 7amdella 3al salama , a7la ta7ya" he pointed at his car, I looked at his face trying to remember who the hell is this hot guy whose knows my name "agool a7san shii indish el bait k" i nodded and went into my car, I know this guy i've seen him before but who is he.
We drove in the garage and got out the car. Curiosty killing me I had to ask, I walked towards him still a little shaky.
"aaah meeeeno iiint?" i asked shuttering
"saroo nasatenii ana Saif!" he said it in the most cutest way then I remembered he's my first love I hugged him so hard and when I realized he didn't hug back I stepped away. He looked like someone poured on him cold water and his face was turning all red of the sudden, I couldn't help but smile fate got us back.
Saif shook his head and looked at me in the most horrid way and left me alone in the garage I ran inside after him dying to know whats the matter. I called after his name about a million of times but he ignored me,'how rude' I held his hands and he turned around and his face was just scary.
"inty sho ga3da tsawiin?" he asked
"sho! ana kent ga3da aramsak wa ent faja2 troo7 3any sho salfa?!" i said really getting pissed from him
"2sm3y...ugh" he didn't say anything and just left me standing in the middle of the hall.
I walked the hall until the dead end to see all of them including Saif face still red, I ran to my mom and hugged her so hard until she pulled me back, greeted everyone when i went to hug Salem whose 24 the biggest of our generation he stepped back and gave me a look, he gave me his hands to shake it and went out the room. Saif was sitting there looking down at the ground I greeted the rest and went up stair claiming to be tired of the trip.
i ran to my room that changed completely and when I saw the new furniture i knew something. Everything changed the streets, the buildings, and even my family.......

2 comments: