Friday, June 11, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 2

Blast from the past prt 1


i jumped on the bed and couldn't help myself but to think 'sho salft Saifoo wa Saloom' i closed my eyes and all i could see was me 8 years ago..........


June 14 2002

it was finally summer Saifo, Saloom, and I ran out of school to the park. Salem sat on the 1st swing w i sat on the last one while saif was pushing me.

"Saroo sho tbain etsaween al7in" Saif asked
"ma2adry yemkin ns2al mama itha 3ady nroo7 corneiche wa nla3b fel al3ab, sho rayek?" he didn't answer he just kept on pushing me, suddenly he stopped turned me around and he knelt.
"ana mo ga3d atkalm 3an el youm atkalm 3an next year inty batroo7in 3anii lazm itkalmin 5aloo wa t5abrinha inich ma tbain troo7in" he said trying to keep the tears from coming. Salem pushed me from the swing and ran to the car Saif pulled me off my feet and i realized he was shedding tears i wiped his cheek and kissed it.
"la tro7een sara ana a7bich wayed" he said
"kalamt mama wa galet lazm aroo7 weya baba, sry" i said while her eyes were dry he turned his face, for a minute the only thing i heard was the sound of the other kids in the park playing
"5ala9 roo7i maba ashoofich " he said and ran in the car......

i was standing there trying to keep myself from crying, i cried alot before plus i wont stay to long its until i graduate and thats...a long time i guess. the maid got out of the car and kept calling me. i ran to the car Salem was sitting in the passengers' seat and Saif sat in the trunk. i sat down and for the first time i felt terrible for leaving him.


Augest 29 2002

Today, is the day im leaving my family, friends, and my life. i wore my new black dress and waited for mama to do my hair. the servents put my suitcase in 3ami Ahmed's car and it was finally time to leave. Mama hugged me until i thought i was going to have an asthma attack "intabhay 3la 3mrich wa la tkalmeen nas mat3rafenhom wa kalmini lama tow9leen" i hugged the rest of my family and asked 5aloo Fa6ma where were Salem and Saif ,w she had no idea so she searched 4 them till my dad yelled and said that we will miss the flight i was quite the whole ride to the airport regretting bout not saying good bye to my cousins. here i am leaving everyone behind just for the sake of a better education.

1 comment: