Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 4

May 31 2010

i took my diploma and i felt all my hard work has finally took its place i smiled at the thought and went back to my seat. waiting axiously to throw the caps i felt my heart pound with all its might...
"now you may move your testains to the left you are now graduates" Mr.Shepred said and so we all threw our caps . we all grouped hugged and partied until 4am i got out the party and i ran to the dorm.
i wore my favorite t-shirt and my best juicy jeans. i took my suitcase and went out the dorm. i was waiting at the entrance for baba 3ashan ywadeeny il ma6ar i saw all the girls wearing there best dresses and heading out they called met but i shook my head i pointed at the clock and looked away.
"sara, yalla ashoofitch be5air inshalla" i turned my face to see the ass i stood up and nodded.
"inshalla w enjoy ur life" Ahmed nodded and whislted to the girls to stop and he ran to them.
baba finally came with the british babe i went in the car and said my goodbyes. i hugged baba and told him to stop getting married and hugged the (soon to be their engaged)step-witch and told her to take care of him. i went to gate 36 and i was coming home!!
>>>>>>>>>>
During the flight i kept thinking bout my family and wondering how life in uae changed ever since ive been there. i couldnt sleep cause i was soo anxious bout meeting my luved ones.......6 hours later i went to claim my baggage and walked out of the airport doors and hoped that this new beginning would be much better then my life in the UK

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx wayed i've been waiting 4 some1 to comment and tell me if i should continue or not

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls continue !! im loving it so far !! i feel like saif is soo sweet 7aram
    yalla pls dont take long ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow now u gave me a reason to post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe :$ oo lat6awleen I'm anxious to find out what happens !

    ReplyDelete