Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 3

Blast From the Past prt 2


February 21 2009

i was turning seventeen , life was now easier to handle now that my dad divorced my ex-stepmother, getting my license, and now that i am the center of attention in school.

it was 3 am in UK and in UAE its 6 a.m. every year my mom would call me at the same time i was delivered 6:07. waiting anxiously for her call i couldn't help but to think i have 1 more year and i'm done, i didn't even visit my hometown because my family come here for summer, and weddings are always held when i have exams which is truly inconviniant. How's life back there in UAE?! todays the day i finally talk to the whole family i usually get individual calls from each. My mobial fianlly rang i went out of the dorm room and answered.

"Happy Birthday Sarooo" i heard everyone say with their sleepy voices.
"thanx" thats all i can say i felt numb for a second, shook my head "i am finally seveteen you know and you guys promised me for a porsche 9a7?"
"sho meno gal hal kalm" mama said sounding mad
"kel 7ad ask yady howa baygoolich " i said about to brust into laughter then i heard my grandfather babbling about him promising me and then mama told him 'laish baba int ta36eeha kil shai 3ala 2yami makent itsawi chi hatha '9lm" she said
"yalla 3ad Moza hy bentitch" he said sounding serious "wa meno gal il porsche be flosich ana ily bashtreelha iyaahaa" mama didn't talk for a while and then 5ali 3ali talked to me
"kaif UK wa kaif el darasa?" he asked
"el7emdella, int sh7alik?"
"el7amdella k yalla shedy 7ailich bagii sena"
"yup" i said then the phone went to 5aloo Fa6oom
"halla saroo, 3agbal 1000 sana inshalla"
"thanx 5aloo"
"yalla shidy 7ailich wa ta3alli 3ashan na56blich Saifoo" ahh she got me now wat to i say
"uuhh"
"hy 3alamt r'9a" man she knows about our love story when we were kids but i got over him no i love Ahmed whom i met in school plus i don't know if Saif likes me anymore its over between us i don't talk to him and i didn't even see him from 6 years now. even salem wtf is wrong with them we were best friends everything we did we did it together 5ala9 they just forgot me ya3ni we can see each other from fb or on msn they didn't have to desert me.
"mamaaaaaaaaa" i heard my mom scream 5aloo Fa6oom hung up on me and there was nothing what happened to yadoo sho salfa.


February 26 2009
no one called me nor answered my calls then one day baba ya with a ticket to AE he gave it to me so i can go to yadoo's funeral i couldn't believe what he said i felt like the ground was clapsing. i was in a coma that time for about 2 months.


April 8 2009
i woke up and found that life after that became harder for me once more. school was all mixed up, Ahmed was cheating on me because i wasn't there. i tried to close my eyes hoping I'll be done with all this but i was still there on the hosiptal bed.

May 29 2009
got everything under control days seem to bright once more for me and life was getting easier.baba was dating a britiish women whose extremely beautiful, i'm wondering why would she date that dude. Mama felt better lately and life seemed better there in UK, yadee even sent me the porsche yesturday for being better and taking control plus thats my present.
exams started and i was sure enough i had one more year and i'm done and i'll be back to UAE!

No comments:

Post a Comment