Monday, November 22, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 22

Enjoy

w in a rush again sry about the mistakes...Julius Caesar its all his fault -.-''

AGAIN ENJOY W SPECIAL THANX TO SM, ELEGANT BEAUTY, and AGIRLWITHADREAM ur comments were amazing so this is dedicated to you lovely's :**
and silent readers try not to be so silent like to hear ur comments +.-


********************************************************




My nerves tingling, the urge to hit him, to break his bones, just screaming at him was going to help the madness in my heart.
I couldn’t stand it, I’m helping this bastard who was trying to risk my rep* what’s up with that?!
He arms were curled around my waist; suddenly he stopped walking and sat on the bench that was near the garden.
He’s chest was throbbing real hard. He’s face was a complete disaster. What did Saif do to him?
Ahmed didn’t do the right thing, that’s true, but he can’t just do this to him its wrong.
Saif could get arrested for this and I don’t want that. I looked at his ankles, which were bleeding. That’s for every single time Saif threw him on the ground.
I went closer to him and dropped to see his ankles clearer. I looked at him and he started to laugh. Really not in the mood to deal with him I broke down.
“laish t’97k do u think this is funny? Did you see wat you do ruining ppls life as an occupation! You deserve this Ahmed I really cant believe I love w7ad 7a8ier mthlk wa7d 7ywan w nthl” I said feeling disgusted from him
“Well ya 7elwa 2a3rf ana mstahl bas I’ll make it up for you by saying this 1 thing that will help you fe kl shai” he said trying to say each word was like a journey.
“I’d like to hear this” I said standing up “but wait I’ll go get first aid”

I went to the the kitchen running fast hoping no1 spots me I opened the drawer and saw it where it always has been. I ran bak to the bench beside the gardan and saw Ahmed there watching the sky so peaceful. I went bak down on my knees and tried to disinfected the bruises “continue while I do this”


he continued “shofee everything I say el7ein is the truth wala el3a’6m” I nodded still wiping the bruise “shofee Saif is worser than me, you attract the likes of me you now, your friend Maha hal bitch I was dating her few days ago but A7777 THAT HURTS” I gave him a look then he smiled “ k she dumped me coz Saif went to get her yesterday…and Salem y7bich wayed he asked for advice, read every status in ur FB, all ur fav songs he memorized them kl shai …you deserve Salem mob Saif nor Me” as he ended I couldn’t finish rapping his ankle he took it from and continued doing it he tried to stand up. But I couldn’t help him I was to busy panicking inside me. I stood up and my heart was racing, sweat was actually pouring out my body, and my body was shivering. Not again I got back stabbed again I got hurt again. How should I trust any1 again?! That Maha el 7ywana I trusted her even though I know her for a few days bas I have this thing that I trust ppl fast I am too naïve but not anymore they play a game on me I play on them and Salem…GOD I am so blind how could I think he hated me?! He actually tried to make me love him! But isn’t that just wrong since he’s my boyfriends brother?! Isn’t it wron—

CLAP**
“allo can you help me to my car” Ahmed said
I nodded and helped him walk the way to his car. We talked about the good times and tried to forget the bad moments in each good memory, which was placed in the end of each memory.
“thanx Ahmed for telling me the truth” I said smiling forgetting what he did today and be4
“no problem it’s nothing” he said then he unlocked his car and went in before he went in he gave me his hand to shake “ truce, for everything I did” I shook his hand and he went in his car and drove out fast through the gates. I feel sick…
Then suddenly I felt some1’s hand on my shoulder “ I haft to tell you something” he said….



Narrator:

secrets unfold they might kill us they might help us...what will Sara do with Saif and Salem?!
is this Ahmed's last encounter is it the last time sara sees him?!

Next Post Soon >.>

10 comments:

  1. I just came back from a long day in uni, opened my dashboard in hopes someone updated their story. Five words "THANK YOU FOR THE POST"

    Oh and there you go a silent reader commenting ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnk you for the post :D
    post soon please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria: thank you for being not silent ;)

    SM anytime w inshalla soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7amastiniiiii :D
    Yalla nabii next post (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thnx for the dedication :*

    Loving it ;) post soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lovely :*! Thaanks for the dedication !! and sorry i've been away and i havent posted in a long time but am so busy with school and right now i have final exams :') ! i finally had some time to catch up with ur amazing story :D !

    ReplyDelete