Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 18 (a)

here is something u deserve its a small post bas ur worth it

sorry if my grammar sucks and spelling i'm in a rush!

******************************************



Saif:


as i went back i just found the women where is sara?! i wanted to tell her something?! i ran though my head confused and realized that the kids and the twins aren't here either? early it was noisy and crowded now its silent and the whispers of the women are the only thing i can hear. i went upstairs step by step feeling exhausted from kim's weekly bathe. hands numb and body tired i just want her comfort for thats the only thing that lets me regain my power as a man! as i reached the last step i ran fast to my room feeling relieved. no1 was there, Salem is not there WTF where is every1! my intuition said she was salem but my brain denied since she hates his guts w since i warned him.
i trust him and her!
i called my bro wanting some answers
beep beep**
no answer wtf i'll just call again
beep -

"allo" salem shouted
"hey where r u??" i asked sounding cranky, my neck aching me
"umm i took the kids and sara to get toys" kids and sara huh it sounded like his the man of his house and his taking his kids and wife out THAT MADE ME MAD!!!!
"uh and did sara ask u?" i asked
"yah" he said cold trying to show me he doesnt care >.<
"K" i shouted and hung up

it clearly shows she's into him ugh i dialed her number and waited for her to answer...

"saif" she said her voice calm and peaceful i loved her voice it was like birds in the early crack of dawn, and when she said my name i could only imagine her here by my side my girl my only love
"maha i missed you i want u" i said so weak so powerless ALL I NEED IS HER I NEED SOME1 EL7EIN somehow i needed her not sara i needed her she's like drugs i'm addicted i can't stop but think of her while i'm with others... she was the only star the shines in the dark the only light the lights my path
"i missed you too 7ayatti" she said it ,she said the word 7ayatti i was her life and she's mine screw every1 she's the one i know it!
" can i see you!" i said so breathless yet so happy
"6ab3an" i could her eagerly wanting me desperately too
"now" i said
"yah now" she said and knew she was smiling
she hung up leaving me paralyzed in my seati stood up breaking the invisible chains that sara put on me and went to change my cloth.......

4 comments:

  1. Fuuuuuck what the he'll nada laish bas t3arfeen a7san Sara will get someone better than him that bastard

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY a5eraaaaan GO TO MAHA NOT SARA =Pp Today i was telling your sis about how good your story is =P

    Hehehe Keep it Sweeti

    ToOma
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. h3h3h3 thanx so much
    w meta r u posting inshalla i wanna know -.-''
    love yah xoxox

    ReplyDelete