Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 20

enjoy, if there was mistakes sry bout that i was in a rush +.-

wat do u think of the narrator thing :P
************************************






Sara:


Feeling so fresh, I got out of the bathroom and wore my juicy couture-tracking suit, wore my snickers, sweat band, and placed my cherry flavor labalo on my lips. I headed down stairs and the first person I saw was Salem leaving for work. He smiled and nodded “9ba7 el 5air” he said very cheerful even though he was really crappy yesterday, weird ?!
“9ba7 el noor, have fun at work” I said making it sound like a fun thing!
“hhhh inshalla w don’t you want to be my assistant for 2 weeks cause my secretary is in Lebanon and I need to be organized” he asked then he sipped from his mug. I thought for a while, should I help him?
“umm it would be fun, I can see you be all bossy and acting like ur the man!” he chuckled then and nodded and walked towards the door, before he went he said “Sunday and I can’t wait to make you suffer ;)” he winked and went out the door.
I giggled to myself for a while and went to the gym. I entered and the smell was not so great, not something I want to smell in the morning, it was the smell of sulfur -.-‘’
I opened the lights, and stepped on the running machine. I started to walk and plugged my earphones on, putting Katy Perry’s song firework.
It was my fav song of the month!

YOU JUST GOT IT TONYT
THE LIGHTS AND LET IT SHINE
JUST ON THE NIGHT ON THE 4TH OF JULY
COZ BABY UR A FIRWORK
MAKE THEM GO AHAHHAHAHA
AS YOU SHOOT ACROOS THE SKY AHAHAH
COZ BABY UR A FIREWORK
C’MON LET UR COLORS BURST
MAKE THEM GO AHAHAHA
U’LL MAKE THEM GO AHAHAHHA

I started to jog, just singing I reached 60 calories in 15 mins, as my heart raced and sweat was all over my body. My hair kept swinging right to left. It was like the beat I was listening to …

YOU’LL STILL BE MY HERO EVENTHOUGH YOU LOST YOUR MIND
JUST GONNA STAND THER AND WATCH ME BURN
THAT’S ALRIGHT COZ I LOVE THE WAY IT HURTS
JUST GONNA STAND THERE AND WATCH ME CRY
BUT THAT’S ALRIGHT COZ I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE
This song just reminded me of Ahmed. I was so stupid coz I was blinded by my love to him. I cried when I saw him with other girls but I still loved him and I was able to let it pass. He lied and lied and still I was stupid and I believed him. I was weak that when I saw him kissing another girl I would still kiss him and never did I tell him anything. BUT when I was in a coma after yadoo died, I heard him talking to my best friend that he made her lose her virginity they would fight in front of me thinking I couldn’t hear them, but I did….he always lied to me and I knew it but I had to make the pain and the tears stop….



Salem:

I reached work and I saw my secretary I smiled and told her “ Rana youm el a7ad btsafren Lebanon mthl ma entii tbain yalla have fun with ur family” I said and she couldn’t help but jump with joy with my shocking proposal
“shkran Mr. X” I nodded and went inside my office thinking of ways to make sara love me. Until, I got a call from Saif.
“hey Salem is everything k with us” Saif asked seeming anxious
“ya everything is good my man in fact I feel gr8 plz I dnt want to talk to you now coz I feel disgusted” I said wanting to make him feel dirty
“3ala ay asas everything is gd well whatever el youm baroo7 el desert with my friends cya!” and he hung up
then I got a message I thought it would be him but it was Ahmed ;

hey Saloom today at 4 is the BBQ ryt?


God this is still going on” I thought to myself I want to relax for one day I guess inshalla tomm I’d go to shalai, to relax and enjoy my time and I think I have an idea ;) I saw it in a movie but I need to watch it then I’ll do what I saw.


Yea, w get the sound system

I replied.

Ugh this is so frustrating GOD.

“Rana!!” I called out




Sara:

Hmm grilled cheese…its so yummy and orange juice it’s the perfect breakfast!
As I took the first bite, I saw Saif going down holding his Armani travel bag.
“Where r u going” I asked
“Desert with the guys” he said with a tone that sent a vibe “god just shut up”
I didn’t say anything else I just kept it to myself and ate my grilled cheese. He went out the door and I just saw him leave I didn’t call him I didn’t do anything I was too busy eating on the dinning table. He didn’t care about what I told him. I cried yesterday, am I throwing myself at him?! Am I doing this again!
Is he a player? I haft to do my research.
First thing I need help from Maha.

I dialed her phone number….

“alo” she said all lazy.
“hey, sleepin” I asked
“la2 kkk I was sleeping GOD I should put my mob silent next time” she continued “so my bitch what I can I help u with?”
“yah bout that I need you to come over and help me find out some things about my cousin”
“your cousin as in ur boyfriend” her tone suddenly changed “umm I dnt think I can today I think I’ll go dubia today”
Suspicion grew inside me like a rose and the thrones were killing me as they made me choke.
“umm k cya later” I said
“bai bai babe” she said and she hung up

I think I just found Maha Maha!!!! THE REAL MAHA!!!
Salem he’s my only hope!


Saif:

I got a call from ‘7ayatii”
I put the headphone while I was driving, I answered directly not wanting to make her wait!

“alo” she said all pissed off
“6walt 3laich sry kent ga3ad asoog”
“la 7beby bas hai Sara uff menha bitchia” she said really making me worried, that she might have told her or revealed something between us.
“sho??” I asked getting pissed mnha
“tbani asawi research on you!” she said all winey which sounded cute
“dnt you know everything bout me?”
“yah I know everything!”
“5ala9 give her the facts bas wait 3ashan et2kad whats my shoe size?”
“42” she said without thinking surprising me at how she knew w my mom didn’t o.O
“k a hard one whats my fav color”
“orange” again fast!
“umm what shampoo do I use” I chuckled at how much I knew she’ll never know this
“hhhhhhh its head n shoulders na3na3” she said with that I felt so amazed at how well she knew things and I dnt even know anything bout her!!
“wow 7ayatti u amazed me”
“ikr lol I am dying to see ur face expression”
“hhhhhhh anywayz I’m heading to Dubia meet you in Marsa at 8”
“k baii”
“baii baby!”
I hung up and laughed as I drove!
Before I knew it I felt that my pocket is empty I FORGOT MY WALLET


Salem:



I was home getting ready for the BBQ, Ahmed was setting up the ipod sound system. The other boys were setting the projector and the ps3 so we can play football. I was just setting the knives and other equipment.

Taio Cruz- dynamite
Was playing, feeling the beat putting the meat in the freezer beside me .
“AYO!!! GOTTA LET GOO” then Hamdan jumped in the pool
“’3abii” Na9oor said “that splash is for gays bas” he was a size of a ball and ofcourse the splash compared to both is huge since Hamdan is the size of a stick. Na9oor jumped in leaving us all soaked in water.
We laughed at how hamdan was stuck between the waves in the swimming pool trying to go left but ends right!

Ahmed finished the headset and put his laptop AKA “nudeshop” set with the projector he was so happy he was finally going to show us the pics. he kept scrolling down as the boys made weird voices and I couldn’t help but close my eyes yet open them after 5 secs until…
Saif:

I went in my room to get my wallet and went down with the guys and saw them looking at nude girls v.v losers I thought
I was on the edge of the couch until the pic landed on a familiar face I knew it was her…it was…..HER!!!!

Narrator:

She was exposed, by the one she loved she trusted him to even take a normal picture with him that was changed into a disgrace to her rep** what will the boys do?!

4 comments:

  1. Shit !!!!!!! They're sara's pics right plz I want a fight aba A7medoo yn'9rib w I love it thnx babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post as usual ;) ! i've been Reading ur blog for 3 days and am hooked ! it keeps getting better :* !

    check out my blog at anytime :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Girl With A Dream: sure i will check ur blog w thanx bout ur gr8 comment <3

    w soon post inshalla

    ReplyDelete