Monday, November 15, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 19

sry for the long wait w i hope u like it


**************************************************





Saif:


As i landed on my bed, feeling pain and tension all over my body. i felt so stiff yet something inside me was at ease. I couldn't help put touch my face and press harder to feel the pain it felt so good. i deserve this even more. she doesn't want to be hurt she said this today....



flash back.

i was angry about why she didnt ask me to go with her instead of my brother (who was in love with her.) i couldn't stand being the one left out. as i shouted and she defended herself. suddenly she started crying not able to handle it. I couldn't stand seeing her cry it was a weakness to see a girl cry for every man. i just looked at her lifted her chin and our lips were pressed softly. her hand was on my neck until she reached my hair and ran through it. her lips were just so full of lust my hands were on her waist but in between the kiss she said the thing that made me vulnerable " i dnt want to be hurt" i pulled away and looked her in the eyes that were still watery. i wiped her tears and went like the coward i am...




*****

it to came to realization that i knew how much i loved her but i couldn't hurt her. i'm a heart breaker a monster. I was in love who deserved a man like me a worthless thief to a worthless bitch and wats weird is that i love her. fate made us meet since we are meant to each other.
and i promise i make to myself i will never hurt her(sara)....


Salem:


as the stem grew i felt faint, but i stood still happy that today might be the day i'd sleep the day i'd actually close my eyes and dream "hopefully i'd dream of her" i thought to myself.
as i closed the water i went out the tub and put the towel on me. the water droplets were sliding below my spinal cord it felt like some1 was sliding their fingers on my spinal cord. i shivered but it felt good. i closed my eyes and opened them to see stem on the mirror as always i drew her letter beside mine. i stared at it for a while then wiped the stem from the mirror to look at myself. i felt so radiant so real SOOOO happy. my smile couldn't be described ,it was perfect! this is my chance" i thought, and i will make her love me and want me. I'll make you Love me Sara AL X and u'd never want to let go of me thats i promise i'd make for myself ;)







Sara:


i closed my eyes and couldn't imagine anything but him there.....it was Saif.

i will never leave him and i promise i'd never love any1 other than him.
i cant believe he thought i love his brother! thats just wrong o.O and sick!

with the thought of him i slept.




Narrator:

they all made their promises today , a person who promised love forever, a person who promised their care for 1 another , and the person who promised to never let go.....
do you think these promises will soon self destruct?!

4 comments:

  1. Lool a7s im reading a book! laish faj2a a Narrator ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf i dont like it at all im not pleased girl i hate her promise laish chethey god i cant wait for he and sloom to be together bas t3arfeen im starting to think that he deserves better than (im sorry to say this)that bitch sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol :P ikr the narrator thing just hit me if u dislike it i can remove it

    and bint almehairi hahhahaha we'll see bout that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lala its good :D! keep the narrator

    ReplyDelete