Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 21

Enjoy Lovely Followers May You Love Each Post Inshalla ;)
sry bout the grammar and spelling (again)


***************************


Narrator POV
It was her I’m positive its her” the boys thought they were both shocked, they knew she was in UK they knew he was in UK, they knew she was the local he played with, the one he bragged about , they knew he was a bastard -.-‘’ but not with her!
Saif took Ahmed by the hand and went to the shed, well for Salem he took the laptop and tried to play with words about how these girls they saw were just some actresses they believed salem , like 4 year olds that believe that they’re mommy is going to buy them a car tomm , Salem chuckled and yet he was still burning up inside he took Ahmed’s Laptop in his room and went to the shed running coz he didn’t want to miss smashing Ahmed’s face.

Meanwhile, Saif in the other hand was too busy beating Ahmed till Ahmed cried blood. Until, she came in the picture and ruined Saif’s fun. She gasped as she saw Ahmed and Saif as he was beating the crap outta him!
Then Salem came in the picture! Screaming “let me get a hit on him”
Until he saw her standing there shocked …


Sara:


I saw him on the floor I think he’s bleeding. I gave him my jacket and wiped the blood from his head.
“We meet again Sara Al X” Ahmed said through the pain
“Hey Ahmed” I said
I looked up and I saw the boys staring at me.
“Why did you do this?” I asked they both looked at each other. Salem nodded and saif pulled me up from the ground. Wtf is going on? Did Ahmed come to ask me to come back with him? How did he know my house o.O
Then suddenly salem took my hand and walked me to his car. I didn’t ask anything I knew that there is something going on but I wont ask he’ll open the convo. He left me in the car and went inside the house
Salem finally came with a laptop in his arm and entered the car. He took his phone and made a phone call while he was driving out the house.
“agool hamdan ana bara el 7ein family problem I’ll come after 30 mins k! …….Good good 5ala9 let him keep you company!
He then closed the phone and didn’t say a word. He drove until we were at the seaside.

He got out the car holding the laptop and then I knew this is the time to talk about it!
I got out the car, suddenly I felt nervous. I walked towards him and tried to sit on his car but gave up when I couldn’t TOO HIGH TO REACH MY BUTT >.<
He then chuckled and carried me up. Then he was in front of me and he finally broke the silence and said something “ what was Ahmed to you exactly” his tone mad yet softness were on the edge of each word.
“My…” should I tell him? Akeed Ahmed did some kind of lie or swore, el mohem he did something wrong so I better stick with the truth “ he was my first boy friend” I said goose bumps all over my hand reaching my back **chills*** he’s look scaring me .he nodded then he said “did he by chance took a photo of you ?” what a weird question like half my friends have my photos.
“Yah! Y are u asking?” I said feeling awkward, really awkward, he rolled he’s eyes and turned red when he looked at me, he took a huge gasp then started screaming
“3ASHAN EL KALB PHOTOSHOPED UR PICTURE AND INSTEAD OF WEARING CLOTH YOU WERE COMPLETELY NAKED” he said screaming so loud, he was mad.
“NEVER TRUST ANY1 W A9LAN HOW THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN DATE BACK THERE YOU WERE SENT THERE TO STUDY NOT TO DATE AND LOVE” he was mad real mad, each word stroked me as a knife, tear flattered finding their way to my cheeks.
Salem face changed fast surprised that I broke down he then came near me , face to close “you know that I don’t want to hurt you and I don’t want ay 7ad to hurt you especially that little bitch” every word was so sweet his breathe was so sweet …he used his thumb to wipe my tears then he kissed my cheeks.
“yalla enroo7 el bait I want to get 1 hit at least on Ahmed. why does Saif always get the fun “ he said but before he went to the car he placed the laptop on the ground in front of the tire. Then he told me to see the laptop getting shattered since it would be fun to forget the whole thing. He entered and the car smashed the laptop then he went backwards then forward backwards then forward it was a wonderful view very entertaining. Salem got out the car and took the ruined laptop and threw it in side the big blue sea.

We entered the car, Salem racing to get a hit on the little bitch and I guess I wanted to get a little hit too.






“WAIN EL LITTLE BITCH” Salem ran inside the shed and me running after him
“HENI” Saif said
We reached the shed, Ahmed was on the ground powerless. On the floor so helpless and weak I felt sorry for him…
Salem picked him up, so high I never knew Ahmed was that weak before he did anything I stood closer next to salem, and motioned him to put Ahmed down.
He did what I asked looking confused, and Saif looking somehow amused “guess he thought I’d hit him” I thought
I knelt to reach Ahmed height and said “shoof for the sake of the 2 years together I’ll let you leave before saloom gets a hold of you ‘’ I stood up and pulled him up .
‘’salem bas 9af3a wa7da’’ salem smiled and nodded and slapped him a slap men el 5a6er. Then I left the boys giving them a gesture of leaving me walk him to his car…

4 comments:

  1. To be honest I'm really impressed .. You're story developed so much from your first post .. I recommended you're story to be read by my friends .. Keep up the good work and enshalla I'll make time to read your new one

    Post soon :D Don't keep us waiting

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. a7med is such a freak O.O !

    Thaanks for the post :***!! Waiting for the next :D !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx every1 i'm pleased by these awesome comments they really made my day ***

    AGirlWithADream: ikr -.-'' post soon and there is more of Ahmed in the next post

    Elegant Beauty: thanx babe ;) w inshalla post soon

    SM: inshalla babe ^_^ w entii elli nice

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete