Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 17

Exams r up!

*************************************************************



HHHHH JUST BLUFFING THEY ACCEPTED ME LIKE DUH THIS IS A FICTIONAL STROY EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE !!!! i ran down stairs and told mama. i felt full of happiness since i can see what saif is doing since he's a player!
as i reached where mama is i said "mama they accepted me"
"mabrook yalla akeed shopping for university " she said but it was kinda in a tone of boredom my mom never showed her love to me she barely hugs me or smiles its like she hates me for ruining her life. i told my grandpa and he started hugging me and pulled me for another visit to his room. i sat in the same couch this time i was confused he took the ring from his left hand and put it on a necklace that ring is his dibla from yadoo he put the necklace on my neck and smiled.
"i was supposed to give it to you the day you came but give me a while to remember" tears shattered again now i have two necklaces from both my grandparents as the white gold mixed with my gold name it was amazing on my chest
"when you find the right guy a36eeh this ring" he winked and went out the room. he left me there thinking??? i held his ring and continued crying what a wild day, i thought.

i finally came to my senses and got out the room, wiped the tears on my cheeks and cleared my eyes.
i sat down with the family and just kept on holding my grandpa's ring until Salem came and sat next to me.
"wat r u holding" he said annoying me at how nosy he is "nice name but wats the other one" he asked tone so eager yet confused about what i'm holding.
i showed him the ring and he gasped o.O
"he gave you his ring" he said and i nodded "you know if you lose it your screwed" i nodded and stood up and sat next to the twins.
"a5555 i hate salem" noora said
"he never smiles who does he think he is??" meera said
"he does smile he always does" i blurted even though i am pissed from him bas he has issues 7aram with wat i said the girls blasted into laughter XD
'r u kidding the only person he smiles too is my baby sis fara7" noora said
"fara7?" i asked
"yup she's so cute you gotta see her" meera said running out, like that mouse in looney tunes.
"so how is Saif" noora asked "your so lucky he's the best"
"hhh thanx w entii i saw that boy flirting with u looks like u have something 2gether"
"hhhhhh thats m7amd his a family friend and his little brother is s3eed he likes meera but meera doesn't she hates him " she said as meera came in holding a the baby >>>fara7
"ybeeha henii" mama asked meera gave her to mama "t3lee sara shofee fara7 tshbhtich yama kent baby" i went to carry her but Salem took her.
"7ayatti" he kissed her forehead "she's so beautiful" he said as he sat on the couch and i sat beside him, he went near me and our bodies touched i felt awkward chills behind my back. it felt like i was in UK the beg* of winter and we'd play a little with snow and come in to find the fire place warm and our hot choco ready everything was warm and fussy gave me goosebumps and chills . as i looked around just feeling awkward i saw man9oor ,meera and noora's little bro all i know is that he's going to KG 2 he was all sad and looking down at the ground. i sat next to him on the stairs foot steps he looked so sad and gloomy it really hurts.
"um man9oori laish za3lan??" i asked sympathetic he didn't look at me still at the ground then he sniffed i knew he was crying i tilted his chin and now he was looking at me tears in his eyes :O :O :O
"3ashan ma7ad bya5thni 7aflat Manal" he said through his tears
"w meno manal" i asked winking if he didn't like her he would've never wanting to go, i smiled when i saw his expression from sad to shy.
"heya wa7da bent ma2a7bha bas kent aba aroo7 3ashan..." he paused thinking of an excuse to show me he wasn't interested "umm 3ashan ana wa3dha baseer"
"hmm wala 3ashan et7bha" i asked raising a brow "3adii 5abernii"
"ana a7bha" he said blinking a lot "wayed ba3ad" he said moving his face so i don't look at him
"7yatti 5ala9 bacher ana b5'6k" i said and he looked at me with a smile very wide :D <<"yay k yalla enroo7 el7ein!" he said jumping from the steps!
"k yalla w 5aber your siblings!" i said then he ran and went screaming out to all he's siblings like crazy!
i went to 5aloo 3alya who was so sad i knelt down and looked at her and whispered "5aloo b5'6 el3iyal toys R us 3adii?" she smiled and looked at me
"shkran 7abebty sarlhm fetra" she said i nodded and added
"w bacher ba5'6 man9oor 7aflet manal" she nodded and i went to salem since his car is huge
"um salem can u give me ur car keys?" i asked
"la2 w laish?" he asked looking at fara7 and brushing her cheeks.
"3ashan ba5th el 3eyal bara w my car is too small" i said as he was taking the keys out his pockets and about to get give it to me
"i'll take you and the kids" he said as he stood up and handing the baby to me "baroo7 abdel" and he ran upstairs. i sat down the couch and looked at the baby and everything then clicked in my mind!



Salem:

YUP i like fara7 for 1 reason and she looked like her . everytime i see that baby i'd remember the days when i acted as her guardian. i was in KG i learned some new songs at the moment i'd go home and beg mama to let us pay a visit to 3amety moza they were in the same block across from our home but i'd have to cross the streets and my mom would never accept expect without a maid so i would go to the maid and run inside 3amety moza by time she'd keep some candy on the counter coz she knew i'll be there. i would feed sara, sing her a melody, teach her wat i know, sometimes i would sneak to watch her take a bath hehe i was a pervert at young age :)
as she went to skool i would do her homework and teach her some techniques give her my BELOVD colors defend her from the bullies, but at home i would tease her as a sign of love but as i tease her i just wanted to show every1 that i didn't like her! yet she thought i hated her but i didnt i couldn't show how weak i am and that i love her that was not me i aint cheesy!


Sara:

we were all at the car meera and noora at the back seat with reem and mbark on their laps and man9oori was on mine when clearly there was space back but looks like he likes me! we all sat listening to music while my thoughts drifted away....it really felt like we were a family Salem and i were th parents and the kids were ours we'd take them every month to get games BUT plz dnt include meera n noora it was a cute scene 1 day i'd have with my husband god knows who??!! but i am betting on saif (H)

3 comments: