Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 27

Hahah xD I've Been Writing Alot Now Just Giving My Amazing Followers What They Deserve
1st-Where R The Comments! Ik Its been a while but i need comments to know what u think ur opinion matters
2nd-there r mistakes but plz just avoid them since i was in a rush my friend has been rushing me into writing -.-' so i had to study and write this :P
3rd; ENJOY!!!!
___________________________________________________




Sara’s pov

I woke up not sure if it was dream or reality or a mix of both. Ahmed coming, salem’s confession, and saif’s lie, was it all just a dream?!
I was confused, I didn’t know what was real what wasn’t I looked at my clock and surprisingly it was 6 am that was weird! I picked out some simple things my perfect LV dress that had a perfect flora look and a black belt making my waist look so sexy, made a perfect French braid, placed my labalo, a bit of eyeliner and mascara. Wore my CH ballerina shoe, took my ray ban glasses from my table. Glanced at the twins soundly asleep and be4 I went out the door I took my car keys.
As I went out I saw him, inside the shed training his horse shirtless. Instead of heading to the parking lot I went in the shed. Suddenly my shoulders tensed I felt awkward and I decided to head out.
“3ala wain ya 7elwa” he said ,feeling nervous i turned around forcing a smile
“hehe I am going out for a walk” I said trying not to look at his eyes instead I looked at Enrique.
“oo wait let me come along” he said heading my way, I wished I could run away instead I felt so stiff that I started laughing. “wats wrong?” o.O he said
“Nothing just looking at you is awkward!! :P” I said still tearing my self up
“oo really :$” he looked at himself “ooh coz I’m shirtless” he went to grab his shirt and he put it on “now”
“Yup” I said I waved him off and went out the shed and into the parking. “Wait up” he yelled running towards me. I walked faste “I need time!!!” I thought to myself.
He grabbed my hand and then made me turn away to face him. “You couldn’t sleep too”
“I did but not a lot I feel to refreshed :D” I said then flashbacks of yesterday of Salam & I up the roof was just so dream like
“I couldn’t sleep since I didn’t need to dream since my reality is just like a dream” he said so charmingly it sounded just like in the movies yet the atmosphere wasn’t so perfect for the scene when the 2 lovers secretly meet talk all lovey dovey, the rain starts, and they kiss.
We just looked at each other, speechless, I didn’t say a word I looked away and then back and him “here” I gave him my car keys “you drive”
He took the car keys and we both walked inside the car. still holding hands so tight!


The sky was pink with orange strips we drove soundly around the neighborhood, which was quite.
I opened the window and took my hands out “Damn How Do You Open The Ipod Here” Salem Said I looked at him and he was driving with one hand and the other hand was messing with my ipod.
“You Drive I’ll Do It” I said taking my hands out the window and took me ipod from his hand **electric shock** I looked at him and I giggled :$
“felt that too” He said “is my hair standing up?!” I glanced at his hair and it was perfect
“nope ;)”
“good” he said “and put Bon Jovi Its My Life”
“YOU LIKE BON JOVI!!!???” I asked astonished with his style of music, amused too ;)
“Ofc I Do Best Band In The 80’s & 90’s”
“You’re my New Best Friend Salem Al X” I said not knowing y
“great!”
“awesome!” I put the song, high volume and we sang stupidly. With the mad music I opened the upper window and stood up on my sit and rose my head up.
My hair was drifting with the wind, my hands being pushed, my eardrums about to burst!!! I sat down and I was laughing like nuts!!!!!
The car stopped and we were at the seaside, AGAIN. It seems that Salem likes the sea.
The yachts were everywhere!! “Follow Me” he said I got out the car and I followed him.. We walked and walked until we stopped in front of a small yacht. That’s when it hit me. That’s my yacht!!!!
“that’s ur yacht” he said talking the words I was just about to say “give me ur hands” he said as he extended his hands towards me and I couldn’t refuse it. I held he’s warm hands and he walked me over to my yacht.
“well ur yacht was so old but I upgraded it myself I wanted u to see it when u came, hope u like it and yes I kept ur rainbow ponys there”
“u kept them YAY!!!” I said feeling just like my 6 year old self.
He Jumped up the yacht and then carried me up.

O.o “WHOAA!!!!!!!!” I said “when did you upgrade it?”
“after you went, it was the only thing I was concerned about”


Salem POV”



Flashback:

Feb 21-2003

Its her bday she’s not coming is she its been a year!!! I banged my head on the wall “forget her forget her she’s just a kid!!!!” she’s not a kid! I went downstairs mom was reading her novel and dad was arguing with grandpa -.-‘’ where is saif?!
Oo he’s sleeping on the couch next to mom a7san!
I went outside and I saw the driver cleaning the car.
“t3al” I called for him, he came rushing
“yes mr.x” I smiled liking what he said calling me mr.x
“go to meena and get sara’s yacht to the garage”
“okay but after I clean”
“NO NOW!!! Or I’ll fire you!” I said raging madness
Why was I so mad I think about it now?! Its all because of her, she not being here is just crazy!
The driver rushed to the car, water all over and he raced out. I waited until he came played connect 4 with myself, sang a song, and it hit me I guess he rushed out to clean it first then went to the meena -.-‘’
The car finally arrived and one glance at the yacht made me scream happily!!!
I worked on it for years after that doing shelves, painting it all over again told grandpa to change the engine, after that every year I would upgrade it until now!
I Was Just Crazy About her!

5 comments:

  1. omg that's sooooooooooooo sweeet of him i love him girl i want him for my self w i love the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaiy i am in love with this salem! she doesn't deserve him!! 7e66eeni b el 8e99a yemmkin y7bni ana! w abarid 7arity b saroooh! :P
    love the post
    s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhah thanx lovelies ^_^ You both made my day and finally some1 commented :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. salem is adorable *.* !!!!!!!!! keep the posts coming am in love !!

    ReplyDelete