Monday, January 24, 2011

ensan kan B 7ayatti 24

hoope u enjoyed the last post sry for the long wait and the mistakes

enjoy this one



He Tapped on My Window, I didn’t know whether I should or not….i opened the window and he said “fee b3ad makan tbainii 2aw9lich “
I shook my head but then he handed me a paper “ whenever you need some1 to lead the way here’s my number” I nodded “you can call anytime b3ad” he said hesitantly
“shkran yalla bye” I said closing the window starting the engine and then I went out the neighborhood and went to wa7da mall to buy some cloth.
I sat on star bucks waiting for my order to finish, guys here seemed to love starbucks ,I rolled my eyes for every guy that looked at me it made me feel uneasy…uff when is this order going to get ready.
I just sat there on my table waiting for my espresso shots to get done thinking of what’s my next move on what I should do. Should I make him pay? Maybe he loves her so much he can’t let go!! Looking from their perspective….


Seeing Through Maha’s Perspective:
After him sexual harassing her she went back to him might be hard to do such a thing when he broke up with her plus girls don’t go back easily in such things but that’s if she’s not a bitch BUT she dated ahmed too BUT maybe atm she wasn’t with Saif?
So from my insight she’s desperate for him and the bitch fell in love with the player!! Seems to me that if this were a story I’d buy it.

Seeing Through Saif’s Perspective:
He sexual harasses her admits to me he loves me, leaves her gets back to her plays a little with me so what I can interrupt here is that he’s confused! Wtf o.O he could’ve just waited until he knew what he felt between Maha & I .
what I think is the best solution is to confront him give it to him face to face tell him how I feel and refuse anything he says later on! Saif does have a way with words.
The man called out my order and I went straight away to get away from this place.


Narrator POV:

Sara Doen’t Know Whether To Face The One She Trusted Or To make Him Pay…What Does She Do, Is It Worth Hurting The One You Used To Love Be4?!
Should She Forgive & Forget Coz Maybe They Weren’t Meant To Be!
So Question Is What Do You Think She’ll Choose?!

No comments:

Post a Comment