Friday, January 21, 2011

Ensan kan B 7ayatti 23

Sry For The Wait :*

In Part 22 Sara Found Out The Truth Bout Saif & Maha Thanx To Ahmed….
***************************************************************************


Part 23

Sara:

I turned around as I heard his rough voice, yadee seemed tired and very sleepy. He forced a smile and said “Man9oor yn6r men sa3a” then it hit me. Man9oor’s friend party :O I nodded w yadee patted my shoulder. I went inside and left yadee there put my 3abaya on, took my car keys from the shelf, placed a bit of cherry flavored labalo, and my BB in my pocket. I went downstairs to see Man9oor holding the gift, wearing polo sweater and jeans <<The boy stood up and followed every step I took sat on the back seat and I went to the drivers seat not sure what to do next
“Umm Man9oor wain el invitation” I said he handed me the invitation and I saw the weirdest address! I nodded and I realized I’ll never get there in time.
I called the only person I can see right now, Salem
-beep-beep-

“alo” He said
“um salem I need to take Man9oor to the birthday party but I don’t know the address.”
“*sigh* I cant the guys are here ask Saif” then rage just rubbed all over me
“no 5ala9 I got it covered” and then I hung up. He’s name just makes me mad that bastard.
I started the engine and I went out the door not sure if I should go right or left . I went right and just drove and read the street names. It was 5:30 and Man9oor was sleeping I bet he got dizzy :P I stopped and waited for a taxi to pull over…with my window opened and my hand out .
Suddenly, a white lexus pulled over and the guy stepped out the car, and was heading my direction.
“tbain ms3da?” he asked all sexy and attractive
“yea” I said I handed the invitation “mdry wain hal makan?”
suddenly he started giving directions pointed left then right then right again but I didn’t process any word he said.
I’m hurt right now and I don’t need any1 right now, I’m gonna get over with Saif and then I’ll just go to UK a bit early to forget to- he’s laugh just cut through my thoughts…
“shklich 2awl mara et9oogein” I nodded “5ala9 bas go after me” he said all cocky.
I smiled approvingly and waited for him to go back to his car.
I drove just after him, I don’t know what to do anymore don’t know who I love or hate what happened to I LOVE YOU was it just a lie wtf I’m not a toy every1 plays with. I’m sick and tired of being fooled, always cheated by….
Flashback---

I was in a coma I heard one of my friends come in-Amanda she was one of the girls I was pretty much fond of my roommate. I heard Ahmed laugh I was so numb but I’m sure what I was hearing…
“how’s ur body now” He asked
“gr8 I feel so refreshed” she said trying to sound all seductive
“good to now that I made you forget” Suddenly it was all quiet I could hear what they were doing…it was in my room. I was numb my soul was burning HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH HER!!!

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!

Man9oor woke up and I was aware of what was about to happen I stirred left hearing a lot of beeping not sure what just happened I went through it!
The unknown dude gave me a thumps up if I was okay I gave him a thumps down then I laughed with relief and I gave him a thumps up.
Hopefully the next 15 mins were fine I decided to stop thinking bout affairs and just drive while lsning Linkin Park. Man9oor seemed to dislike my taste in music and changed the coarse by himself.
Hopefully he put a song I love, the last night skillet…After the coma I studied and confronted Ahmed the day after he asked me to prom I refused and hopefully I slapped him and Amanda apologized I didn’t care bout her apology nor Ahmed’s constant begging for me to come back…the last few months I was with cam we had our moments where we went to Universal Studios when we raced together but took great caution since Dan died from the race we had…suddenly something slid under my cheeks
“Sara your crying!!” Man9oor said all worried and cute
I smiled “nah I’m not crying”
“u r” he swiped the tears off my eyes and I remembered Saif the day be4
He said he wont hurt me!!! He said he loved me!!! He Lied!!

The car came to a stop and the villa was full of kids Man9oor kissed my cheek and went out the car with the gift.

The Last Night U’ll Spend Alone…
The Unknown guy came out the car and tapped my window…what did he want?!

4 comments:

  1. a5eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeran thnx hun ive been waiting for a long while a7bich w 6ab3an i looooooooooved the post ill try posting soon ba3ad bas too busy again thnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Nice Too Hear From You & Ikr Its Been Awhile El Mohem I Posted And I'm Glad You Liked it Its Not Much :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaay a5eran you posted =P Loved it post sooooon <3 please =P


    toOma
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhhh thanx w sry 3ala el mistakes we have examz

    ReplyDelete