Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 25

Enjoy :*

________________________________________________________________________




I carried Man9oor out the car, he wasn’t light he was so heavy. Walking in the house carrying the kid and placing him on the couch. My back was sore and I decided to go up stairs and sleep! I called the maid to carry him upstairs since its impossible for me to do so , every step was like a journey I’m so sleepy. Going up stairs, salem passed me heading up stairs so fast, o.O that was weird. My curiosity made me hyper all the sudden that I ran heading up. Then I saw…..i turned left, right nothing the halls were empty it was so quiet, damn I went up for no reason, I headed down a bit until I reached my bed room. Feeling weird, and uncertain I opened my room door and the twins were holding the red dress saif got me :@ ! GOD!! Wtf I was so pissed I just went out of the room. One place I go to when I can’t handle anything is the roof, I went upstairs and opened the door to the roof and the hot wind smashed my face it felt surprisingly over whelming I closed the door behind me and walked to the edge of the house sat on the roof top my legs dangling looking at the sky today and yet another day without stars. I could really use a wish right now tear were finding their way down my cheeks…if I had a wish I’d wish that ahmed never met my couzins I wish he had a better brain that can function properly I’d wish that I didn’t fall for saif that easily I wish I knew everything be4 I opened my heart like an idiot I’d wish I never came back here it feels so wrong like I missed a bunch of chapters from a book and landed exactly in the middle.

-The door opened I wiped my tears & I could hear steps- my heart racing I dnt know why I turned around to see Salem smiling
Great” I thought that’s what I needed the guy who saw half of the pics GREAT!!
“hey” he said sitting next to me dangling his leg “I remember when you were 5 and u discovered this place you called it Teary Place the place you’d come when your at the verge to tear up” he said looking at the sky so charming I looking at him, having a weird feeling the one I get everytime I’m near him my face felt so hot he looked at me and I looked away fast. HE SAW ME STARING >< AWKWARD
“Sho feeich?” he sounding concerned like always
then I remembered when he said he doesn’t want me hurt, does he know I’m already hurt ,he feels me, he knows everything about me did I choose the wrong sibling?
“mafee shai perfectly fine I am not sad” suddenly my tone changed and I started crying he pulled me into he’s chest and made me secure and it felt exactly like home.
“Salem I want to go home I can’t stay here its so hard” I said crying
“Why? I Got Used to ur loud voice and ur laughter that has the urge to erupt my thoughts” he said chuckling
Call me crazy but being in his arm is just amazing call me crazy but I just want to stay here until the break of dawn. Until I realized I have to pull away. I pulled away and I looked at his eyes all sparkly “since when are you a giver upper? I you as the girl who nags at wat she wants, tries her best to get things done, takes 1 sec to adapt anywhere what happened?!”
I looked into his eyes and I blurted everything…I told him about what ahmed told me I told him that I am heart broken, and I told him I need to go away since I don’t have the nerve to stay here with ppl recognizing me as the nude girl!
“look the nude thing I covered up for you I made up a story and about saif back with me that’s….” he didn’t say anything for 5 mins we just stared at the clear sky I stood up knowing that the saif thing is true I was about to open the door, I looked at him waiting for him to say something as I opened it he said the words that astonished me.

Narrator POV:

Sara’s scared not sure anymore what she feels, who she feels for, she’s unsure could Salem be the solution to her problems?!

No comments:

Post a Comment