Friday, January 28, 2011

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 26

Enjoy :*

___________________________________________________





“Wait!” 1 word from him just made me stop “Yes he does love maha No He didn’t mean to hurt you But plz get this I love you and I want you! Let him be and come with me and I promise you I’d do anything to make you feel like ur the only girl in my heart just go for it try at least” I was gasping, I was shocked I didn’t know what to say is this some kind of confession. I just stood there and he was coming closer he’s lips pressed mine so sexy and luscious, it was hard core and amazing I gave it my all and I loved it his hands lead its way on my waist and my hands were curled around his midnight hair, he pulled away and said “Just be with me and you wont regret a thing” I nodded but then when I pulled away SAIF just came in my head what will happen to saif when he knows “Salem wat bout saif?” I said
“I can deal with him” he said all cocky “he can’t do a thing I wont let him yalla go to sleep and I’ll see you tomm” :D
I walked out the door and ran straight to my room, got me my fav pjs with my favorite black laced bra with its pair panties. I went in the bathroom opened it to the hot side and as the hot water was all over me I felt so amazing like how it was back into he’s arms.

Salem’s POV:

I can’t believe I had the nerve to pull her into my arms, then have the strength to kiss her. Just remembering the kiss, reminded me of the chemistry she was so sweet I was hungry for another. I went down stairs and into the shed I went in took my shirt off and jumped over my horse. As Enrique was running I could feel the hot flush going through my hair it felt so amazing, I was tearing up I was so happy “WHHHHHHAOOOOOOO” I screamed feeling the urge to dance too. I held my horse tightly with my leg and raised both my hands up it was amazing its like the kiss I had it was dangerous yet it was AMAZING! It was breathe taking!!!!!

“YA ‘3abii r u trying to kill urself” Saif was screaming. I patted Enrique twice in order to stop, he finally stopped and I jumped off him walking him into his stall
“hey” I said tying Enrique
“hey” he said brushing kim
“so where did you go?” I asked waiting for him to get Maha’s topic so I can tell him bout Sara and I.
“I went to see maha, been a while I missed her” he said smiling and looking at me like he finally found what he’s been missing “he doesn’t need Sara, I do” I thought to myself.
“that’s good r u going along like you used too or is it awkward?”
“its great salem its even better, umm Salem remember I have to tell Sara” and that was when my heart was about to burst.
“No worries I took care of it” I said
“You Did?!” he said suddenly he stopped brushing Kim’s hair and he came near me looking at me all worried “What did you tell her?”
“she didn’t need me to tell her she knew I confirmed it and she’s fine”
“She’s fine y3nii I never mattered?!” he said MAD, its like he was torn
“I helped her 5ala9 y do u care what she feels you went behind her back to maha didn’t you ,without considering her feelings”
“that’s because I was mad that she went with you without telling me”
“oo rlly so you’d go to maha to make it equal?”
“well everything changed when I did!” he said
“you have no right in owning both of them plus you told me she could be mine”
“I did”
“you did and I did everything to make her mine and finally I could grasp her”
“wtf dude you can’t just say that” he said coming close enough ,this close to punch me. But he flinched “okay Salem I guess we’re equal you finally got the girl of your dreams and I got mine but on one condition don’t you dare tell me what you 2 do”
I nodded and he went to kim to continue brushing her hair I just looked at him and smiled “in the end we all get what we want” I thought


Narrator’s POV:

In the end every1 got they wanted the most, some never knew this day was going to show up but it did.
Saif “never knew she didn’t care so much about me I thought she was crazy for me?” selfish much Saif?!
Salem ”she’s mine and I promise this to myself that I would make her the most happiest girl in the universe”
Maha “life is just a pain but love makes it worth it”
Sara “who knew?!”

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg omg omg i cant... i dont have the words to describe how much i love it its amazing i love you for this thank you thank you thank you very much ;********************

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha ik u'd love anywayz np inshalla soon i'll post :D

    ReplyDelete