Saturday, October 2, 2010

No Name(intro)

k this is a new story i got in mind for a few weeks now, i am going to continue Ensan Kan B 7ayatti bas not now soon i guess ^_^
so the story goes like this...
_____________________________________

God speaking of paint it black this boy is really dull, the purple creepy aura surrounds him, that frown on his face never departs him, his black hair on his eyes, it made me wonder...why is he so gloomy, he's look is just to deep and desperate it aches just to look. i looked away and again i smiled to my friends like my life is any better i bet a million my life sucks even more than him who i dont even know he's name expect that he's in the same class. Simply just to give u a brief look into the real me i am just an illusion i wish one day i'd become wat i act to be i always say my life is amazing and perfect my smile never runs out of my face but inside me i am sobbing like crazy my life is so not perfect i come home i get hit by anything my dad throws at me saying he's usual words that mean how is school, i cook lunch for my 3 siblings then i study after that i just do something creative with my hands do some code ugh it just hurts but it feels so nice the pain is so good makes me feel better some how. I'm Shamsa btw i'm the sun that spreads throughout my school for my perfect smile and perfect life.
Never in my life did i see i psychologist but now all i know is that my blood isnt just dripping like crazy...every entry is said by the way i talk to my psychologist.
ta ta for now my darlings


______________________________________
No Name<<<
xoxox

2 comments: