Sunday, October 24, 2010

No Name 3

hey every1 comments will be nice dnt 4get plz i need to kno if u like it
i did an fb finally and confronted my uncle ^_^
so i hope u like it ****
________________________________________________________



Shamsa;


i sat on my desk just paying attention too my chemistry teacher, trying to get the point of the negative and positive poles. until a note landed on my desk, distracted from the class i took the note and read it....



poles are exactly like u and i ,i'm negative and ur positive we attract each other...



love F





my face flushed red and i turned my head to see who sent me this. some were sleeping, some where listening to their mp3's and some were paying attention which was that emo boy who keeps on going ahead of me >.< pfft but could it be him??? he's name is .....umm...its coming to me....Faris shit he likes me he actually likes me gross he's sick! he looked at me just stared and then i realized i'm staring at him.


i returned to my position looking at the white board which filled up with words, my mind was on about how could he possibly like me and how stupid am i how can i show him that i like him. but he's not bad himself, tall, tanned skin that glows, eyes full of mystery, and that hair oo god it crept down on his eyes. suddenly images flattered in my head of me running my hand through his hair and feeling his soft looking full lips on me. lust was all over trying to fill me in about him trying to make me want him. i shook my head thinking about the other disgusting things bout him he was so skinny ya33 like god i am fatter than him if i hug him i think hiss bones might break UGH again about love with him GOD!!!!


the bell rang and the girls were scattered in front of my desk, they all worshiped me, they loved me, praised me, it made me shiver in madness i loved the feeling of being loved and perfect in front of every1. they all would wish to be like me...but they didn't know it was just but an act a pot of lies were all hidden in me deep down. i act so they'd love me i need that love i need to be complimented by since no one does that at home. i stood up and walked to the cafeteria the girls followed. i sat on my table thinking about nothing really. i just sat there staring at each girl...how desperate are they?


"hey shamsa you want my browni i know you love it" a girl said with huge lips i smiled and took the browni.

i was hungry since i skipped breakfast for my siblings to eat. i hope everything works out for my dad and if they do that means we go back to our mansion, food filled in the kitchen, my siblings all around the house running and enjoying their time, and i'll be back to my room doing the thing i always loved designing some dresses or just sketching them. maybe reading if i was free.

life was easier back then my mom and dad smiled cheerfully i was not even concerned about anything but myself but now it was my family that mean the most i didn't think bout myself in any decision they're simply everything now.



Fairs



i was on the school roof again eating my granola bar, feeling a bit nauseous since this was my first motorcycle drive without my helmet well basically it was my first drive ever since i just bought that rebel yesterday good and new and the plate number was amazing it was 7 my graps searched for it about 1 month now and made the guy who has it sell it for him with double the price he had. i took the license for it about 2 days ago when i was 15 but today i'm sixteen i had half the right to do what ever i want thats wat graps said my grams hated the idea of everything i do and this thing about me doing half the things i want on my right was troubling her. she hated the fact the i a street fighter and that i risk my life. the idea of not being home at night but being at the park which half the people there are dead inside the bushes. hated every tuesday because of the bunji jumping thing. and now that i have a motorcycle she hated that the worst or maybe the third most!


i sat there on the big fan trying to get a tan. i got my iphone out and started fbing people and i found her Shamsa Al X i had to add or no i shouldn't she'll think of me as a freak.

but as curious as i always was i went to her profile and realised that all her likes and interests were just like MINE!







expect the fashion designing thing







could she possibly be the one for me???





should i be worried??




since all the people i love die maybe i should stay away




i barely know here!






i want to know her!

2 comments: