Sunday, October 3, 2010

No Name Part 1

hope you like it all plz comments r needed i mean it :D
____________________________________










i went down to the dark basement, where slightly the sun rays run through my skin, i wore my fathers boxing gloves, pressed play on my ipod and the speakers played on my favorite music. i held the punching bag for a second pushing my head on its cold layer reminding me of my dad pounding on this bag and i would glare fascinated by the look, the power he had. i missed that man the tears flowed as i remembered him and then my mom came in the picture too. they both died in a car accident don't they all do and now i live with my weak grandparents who r the only thing that make me live for i remind them of my dad their only child who they gave all their lives for. where did my mom's family go?? hhhhh they hated my dad's guts, my mom was the only connection for them to come to us but now they have nothing to do with me they simply hate me too for having half of my dad's guts well you know what screw them who needs those people. i pulled my head away and held the punch bag just to steady it to the ryt position, and i started punching like a mad man .Rage was all over my body, anger grew deeper i punched harder as flash backs are running through my head fights in the ally 10 against 1 thats no fair i'd go home powerless for a min and then i run to my punch bag helplessly trying to gain superior . i would ran into fights everyday even those slacking police men knew my name after the fights i'd ran back to my grandmother and she'd read qur2an above my head then after that like always my grandfather gives me the same lecture that really does nothing and sounds like this BLAH BLAH BLAH.... the song blasted in my mind like it always does the words were so striking it made sense...


this aint a song for the broken hearted
no silent prayer for the faith departed
and i aint gonna be just a face in the crowd
your gonna hear my voice when i shouted it out loud

ITS MY LIFE
ITS NOW OR NEVER
I AINT GONNA LIVE FOREVER
I JUST WANNA LIVE WHILE I'M ALIVE
ITS MY LIFE
MY HEART IS LIKE AN OPEN HIGHWAY
(BON JOVI-ITS MY LIFE)
>>>>> i need to live my life its seriously now or never i might die at any time at any moment, i stopped punching dropped the gloves on the floor and went upstairs to my room. i looked at myself for awhile, this isn't me i am not this the sh7al under my eyes, that frown that never departs, and my hair that cover my eyes leaving the sh7al look like i didn't sleep for a life time.
YET nobody stays the same we all change don't we? i wore my hoddie leave my sweat over my skin. i slowly took my graps car key and ran out the door. i opened the car door and just raced out the house.
i drove to the usual spot the beach. i parked and i went out took a cupcake and SMACK how in the 6oo6 is that the cupcake was all over my hoddie squished actually. i tilted my head so i can see this annoying person and i saw this huge stupid smile on her whats her face...IDOIT!







i gave that ugly emo a smily that amazing smile every1 falls for but he didnt smile he just frowned HE FROWNED give me this look.
"elsomo7" i said apologetic coz i squished his cupcake that emo ugh they just get emotional so fast. he nodded and went back to get another one. i went to my siblings and they kept on giggling like crazy.
"shut up losers yalla we had enough in this dark place" i said really annoyed about how he just frowned at my perfect smile!!
"OKAY YALLA SHOOSH" my little sister Meme screamed we went back to our car and drove back home...

i went back home and my dad wasn't there, he didn't throw anything at me?! WEIRD i am getting scared X( i ran to his room and he was happily smiling.
"7abebty etwa'9aft" my dad said widely smiling, he kissed my cheek and said the weirdest "ana asef" with that i knew he changed i smiled back and i kissed his cheek.
i guess i understand what he's been through, my mom left the house for another guy my dad meets her every month for the custody thing i hope she never wins, god she disgusts me.
i ran to the kitchen and made some rice and curry like every monday.

3 comments:

  1. thnx for posting xD
    Waiting for the next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I thought was real :O babi that's just plain excellent written, omg I thought it's real, plz tell me not :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. some yes some no u do the rest (a)

    ReplyDelete