Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Only Exception Part3 *final*

"looks like she had a bad fall their is internal blood in the place of the fall leading to a dangerous surgery but i will try my best please try to convince her to take it and sign this forum" a rough voice spoke "is this a joke why NOW" i heard his soft voice but it had some cruelty in it, but who had a tumor and why not now?? what's going on?? i tried to flinch but i couldn't my body was too numb then everything was quiet. ***
i stood on the edge of the of the hospital, about to commit suicide i stood there i never had a good life didn't have fun at all i was stupid i should've lived life right like normal people. the door behind me opened and I knew it was him. he came closer and i could feel is presence more "no use Cam i can't go to a surgery that has 1% of living its not worth it" i said my voice weak the words were heavy and each stung me like a bee. "no it will work just have faith for us together will do all our firsts and that date that i promised you about its going to happen!" he shouted "PLEASE do it for me for us I LOVE YOU" he said the words that made me accept.... Now their pushing me to the surgery room i was bold and ugly i hated this, he held my hand through the hall kissed my forehead and left me inside the cold room. they infected the drug and with that............... I WOKE UP i felt better the pounding was gone the pain was gone as i opened my eyes i saw him crying hand covered his face i wanted to hug him but i wasn't in that sort of condition i pulled his hand and he saw me smiling at him!

Life was great everything went perfect my hair grew, life was better now, and he was there YUP still there still loves me. I did everything i wanted to do i went to the clubs, danced like crazy, i went to paris, london, Moline everywhere with him. I loved life every second mattered now, i didn't even give a damn bout any1. i finished school later on...Cam and I got married and now i am on my 8th month of pregnancy of my twins. right now i'm making a list of things i'd never do to my kids! OMG....my water broke "CAAAAAM" i shouted and with that he rushed racing to get me to the hospital...until...crash...BAM....



Norah didn't die but Cam did hopefully she did remember him for 1 of the twins survived she swore she'd cherish every moment with baby Sam....

The End

2 comments:

  1. adree the comment late bas i had no time to read it i hate the ending bas i love it at the same time the story raw3ah

    ReplyDelete
  2. bent almehairi no its not el mohem u did and u told me wat u think :)

    ReplyDelete