Sunday, October 17, 2010

No Name Part 2

was my dad's first day at his new job, he used to be one of the greatest accountants in my opinion of course then after my mom left he just got sad and gloomy. he'd just throw anything at me when he sees me coz he says "tshbahenha" and he'd just throw any random thing on me. all my time is in my room hiding from him, i'd just cook for my siblings coz the maid doesnt know how to cook :@ after studying i teach her but thats just rare. this time my dad is working in this huge company as the super accountant his salary is just big it makes me smile just listening at that huge number. i couldn't pay attention to the teacher he kept on babbling about osmosis god WHO CARES!!! i just sat on my chair banging my head on the table. my friend amoon patted my shoulder and smiled warmly "its going to end soon" she whispered i smiled and stopped banging my cute head. oo yah something about me i am self centered i love myself i just believe that i am better than these girls, c'mon i took care of one whole household, getting straight A's. and still looking pretty LIKE THATS PERFECTION FOLKS are you like me, NOPE UR NOT!! the bell finally rang but the teacher didn't dismiss us expect he said " i have your quizes now i am very proud to say that Faris got the highest mark, good job son" and with that i hated that 'faris" for the first time Mr. Watson didn't tell me these words, it just ached. i titled my head to look at the bastard who took my spot, WATTT no way CUPCAKE BOY who didnt smile at my face ugh now i hate him even more, oo i didnt know he was in our class a9lan huh!
Mr.Watson gave me my quiz and nodded "you just lost a mark for a silly question Shamsa Next time i dont want to see such mistake your my favorite student" i nodded and he continued passing the quizes as i was reading my stupid mistake, i could see him staring umm whats his name again....god lets just call him cupcake boy. ugh he feels contempt for me thats so rude, i stood up and went to his table and he just changed he stare and looked at his paper, god i am soooo pissed i bet i'm flushing red!!
"good job" i said giving him my hand but he didn't shake he was to busy look at his paper which is upside down. i took his paper and turned it so he can see better "when you want to ignore just do it the right way" and i left.


i was in the car still giggling at what i told cupcake boy "do it the right way" c'mon seriously i bet i could've made a better one on time >.< Meme my little sister giggled as i giggled. Ahmed w M7amed were just playing on their DS.
NOTE: Meme is in kindergarden
M7amed is in gr.1
Ahmed is in gr.4
Shamsa well i'm in gr.11


i just sat on the car remembering his idiotic face giggling to myself, thinking of other things that could replace the words i said wrong.






ugh, what was up with that, though she is cute that little "smacker". i was thinking of her while the other kids were throwing me inside the trash like they always do calling me "EMOTIONAL GAY". i didn't care as long as she was on my mind i didn't mind, the way she talked she kinda flushed red as she was talking to me was she embarrassed she so into me!!!
i jumped out the trash can and went in my Bentley. i just threw my head on the seat as the driver drove my heart was just thinking of her. i like her ....i guess!
i ran inside the boxing training since the tournament is in the next 6 month i better be ready if i want to win against 3eisa. i ran in and the couch gave me a lecture of being dissed by bullies and how i should stand up to them. i guess i should i mean I WILL i wont be just dumped in the trash everyday in the end of the day, i have the power and i will try to kick their asses those guys. i wrapped my arm, stretched for a bit just to be warmed up, wore my safety gear, and drank some water. i started to punch my couch and defending my self until he punched me on my gut, and KO i dropped on the floor.
"Faris i told you many times now you should always guard ur weak points if you want to win the tournament you'll not even go into sectionals c'mon give me 100 pushups" i stood up still in pain and gave him wat he ordered pain all over my body i dropped on 56 and i couldn't continue anymore. i felt numb like that day >>>>> the car just came outta nowhere and crashed on my mom's side, with that i just dont remember anything i just remember their screams and my silent prayer to god, then i just wake up seeing both my grandparents look at me with contempt, and at that moment i was mentally and physically ill. it took me 6 months to get back on my feet, i would go to these sessions and make a fool at of myself.
couch pulled me up, and patted my shoulder and said "next time guard, don't disappoint me your too skillful and determine" he said still PATTING my back, i nodded and he went to his other students.
i went to the showers took my cloths out and went in, the cold water just hit my body with surprise letting me lean backward, after a while i went back forward took my usual shower massaged my head with frustration, trying to forget that day, i haft to forget it i can't live on like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment