Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 33

I need comments :D plz comment so i can know wat u think ^^
_______________________________________________________________________________________

I faced maha and her mom was next to me , maha had a worried expression on, maybe she thinks I’ll expose her to her mom way to be fooled ;)

Her mom looked simple and sweet so I went directly with my point “5altii ana mn 6arf Saif Al X n7n mthl el 25wan w ana 23rfa akthr 3an ay 7ad w ho wld w n3m fee w yba y6lb 2eed bntich” I winked to maha and she smiled I gave her a half smile and went on “ saif baykoon el modeer fee sharekat yadee el 3alamia XxXxX w 3enda 2r’9 fee XxXx street b3ad fee America ……etc” I kept going on until I realized the spark in her mom she seemed happy that some1 like Saif wants her daughter so badly I went on with wat he’ll offer “100 2lf dirham mhar w 7agich ya 5altii 50 2lf 3shan entii um el 3roos w kl shai 3laina w el shabka…..etc” her mom was smiling and nodded she NODDED approvingly YEA AHA AHA IM JUST HAPPY!! YES!! MY CHARMS NVR FAIL ;) Its not bout the info im giving its bout how I said it confident and sure of what im saying ;)

“bs lazim enchoof w enkalm el 2hal “ she said

“akeed akeed enti gooli el mw3d w n7n bnshrf 3ndich ^^” I said all cheery

“5ala9 7abeebtie inshalla bacher” her mom said shocking me and maha :O

“mama sho bacher 5ala 3gb esboo3”

“la la bacher” her mom seemed in a hurry to throw her daughter to a guy :S 5alo fatoom batshk akeed -.-

“5ala9 inshalla 5alatya” I stood up wanting to leave “yalla fe 2aman allah”

“wain sayra? Ta3ale t3ashay 3ndna” her mom said holding me hand

“yalla saroo eg3dii weyay” maha said rlly pissing me off y3nii ana ma3rf laish bs yalla ana im heading for the psycho path inshalla :/

Maha took my hand and lead me to her room. She pushed me on the chair hard w I thought I was gonna get raped :S well im always heading to the worst possible conclusion damn im dramatic xD I looked at maha confused , she gave me this look like “WTF DID YOU JUST DO YOU BITCH” and in response I gave her “BITCH STOP BITCHING ME AND SPILL” she giggled and hugged me now Idk whose bi-polar cz seriously I dnt blame her I dnt blame any1 life is meant to screw with us :S she pulled away and was smiling and all teary boohoo the girl has feelings yea im ur life savior plz praise me -.-‘’ im not liking this I pushed her away and smiled cruelly ..

“listen I helped you cause hes madly inlove with you, I don’t want to have a friend like you ” I stood up and said “yeah your grateful and yes you should work your ass as hard as u can to make it up for me I’ll be waiting I guess” I went out the room and miss called saif ….

I stood out of their house for 15 minutes head phones in my ears and a frown on my face he didn’t even bother to stop by its getting dark too w im not entering there again no way in hell >.> I looked both sides tiptoed to c pass the trees and nthn….i called salem but no answer so I decided to take a cab… I need to walk a whole ally great woohooo :> ….i walked until I stopped when I saw this group of disgusting boys talking loudly in a weird tone like their weren’t awake I checked my phone and no service great im so gonna get raped now :S I walked faster praying god not to get raped in this crappy ally I walked fast but when I heard glass shatter I ran like a manic passing them and laughing like a freak I checked my phone for service and got some I called salem and he finally answered

“YAL 7maaar I NEED YOU TO COME PICK ME UP UR BRO BAILED ON ME W IM IN AN ALLY ALL BY MYSELF I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET RAPED JUST A SEC AGO PLZ COME BE4 I PEE ON MYSELF NOW T~T”

“wainich?!” he said so calm and collected

I looked at the sign and at the homes I described it all while crying “yalla plz come ok T~T”

‘inshalla im on my way stay where you are”

“la2 la tsakr im scared talk to me make me forget :/”

“a7bich” he said giving me chills all over my back

“amoot feek” I said still sounding like im about to cry but trying to be cute

“Mm r u feeling better al7ein?!”

“aha…7ayatti..moving on.. um maha wafe8at w galat that we should visit them tomorrow”

“akeed u used ur sarooti charms”

“yupyup w walla 7sait’ha heya eli tba saif” xDD he laughed making me feel like im not stuck on a dark ally I was looking at a black cat and stepping away shawi their cursed ….

“fdait eli t3rf et9al7 kl shai with her charms”

“e7m e7m guilty :P” I saw a lighting of the car and I thought it was heaven

“haha achoofich yalla dishii I miss yew!!”

I ran to the passenger seat and hugged him crying like a loser “walla I was bout to lose it “

“hhhhhh 5la9 hadii” he kissed my neck and whispered in my ears “no1 is allowed to take that from you ela ana” my face was burning and I felt like I was bout to pee :S

I didn’t say anything I was just twirling his hair around my fingers ….”I can feel ur heart racing xDD”

“aha I was scared I want to stay in ur arm all nyt I feel safe like this”

he carried me from the passenger seat and I was on his lap “enti yal habla y didn’t u wait inside”

“3ashan maba …chee dagat ras”

“la2 when it comes to u getting hurt or in danger mb kaifich”

“dnt let me regret telling u”

“if u didn’t tell me u would’ve been dead under some sewer”

“ya333 maba amoot hnak >.<”

“yes u want to die while praying to god “

“aha” I looked at him and he looked at me all worried

“yalla promise me u wont do anything stupid”

“Promise ^^” I kissed his cheek and he drove home while I was on his lap :P

13 comments:

  1. thank you wallah 7eleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew aba next post w more of this ba3ad love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it!<3 I reallllyy like ur blog:p post sooon<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it <3
    Can't wait for the next post

    ReplyDelete
  4. YaaaaaaaaY w inshalla soon babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait for the nxt post <3 <3 post soon plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I just read all the story these past days and i gave up studying for my finals cuz this is like a7la story i have EVER read♥_______♥ IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR WRITING'S AND IDEAS, your amazing ~(‾▿‾~) (~‾▿‾)~
    Plz write soon x_x' Im ganna shoot my slef if i dont complete this♥__♥ *best blog ever*
    Love you <3 :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. aba el nxt part plzz =(

    ReplyDelete
  8. when is the next post ♥____________♥
    I love your story ;$
    Plz post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7lwa el story wayeeeed!
    Plz post soon <3
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mata the next part ?!!
    Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7abaiiit'haaa *o* !!!
    mta el nxt part ?!!

    ReplyDelete