Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 31

Sry For The W8 w I Guess U Better Check The Other Post :P

Dedicated To Bent El Mehairi Whose Hunting Me xD w to my 50 AMAZING followers :**

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


3 days passed, her dad didn’t bother call back, I was getting worried 7ata maha wasn’t answering my calls, from feeling happy and great… now I just feel sad and gloomy! What do I do?! I can’t just sit here and do nothing. I’m pathetic I looked at the sky it seemed peaceful wish my thoughts were as clear as the sky…love kills!!!
I’m breaking in every second passing, my strength weakens, and soon I’ll lose it and do something that I’m going to regret…story of my life….not anymore I love her y is fate going against me on this!! I should go and do something useful ,ask bout her maybe see her!! Then it blasted in my head reminding me to ASK!!
I stood up from my chair and went to my dad, running…. this should work this should work” I thought to myself
I saw my dad downstairs talking to salem(whose been enjoying he’s everyday life with sara -.-‘’) where is sara anyways? I looked both sides and she wasn’t there so I just went to my dad and sat beside him.
“ubooya kalmk bo el bent!?” I asked rlly nervous, legs vibrating.... he looked at me and smiled, I smiled too feeling something good is about to happen ….
“ent wayed m3jab bhal bent huh?!” he asked I nodded waiting for him to tell me if he did or not “makalmnee”
I was nervous, I was shocke in my head wat I heard ryt now was glass shattering !! I stood up and rushed up stairs and ran to get my phone last time I’ll call her and if she didn’t answer me I might as well shoot myself!
I called ….no answer I called again and again but with no avail she didn’t answer me. I ran downstairs and my dad called my name making me mad , I screamed something not really sure what it was and I just went running outside.
I was running to my car,, tears smacking my cheeks I WAS CRYING!! but then she stopped me “wats wrong??!!” she said holding my grip
“Nothing 5ozii 3anii!” I said but she looked at me and I just fell on my knees I was weak and she saw my weak side!! She leaned down so we can have an equal height.
“I heard u were getting married to maha I’m happy for u!” She said
“I’m not since I didn’t get an answer from them yet!”
“That’s y ur going crazy!?!”
“Well yea since her cousin asked for her hand first!”
“Well lsn u seem so… worried I have something I can do! “ she said standing up and handing me a her hand I looked passed that and I stood up on my own. “I’m ready to go to her house luckily I just came from the mall all set and ready so yalla come with me!’’ I looked at her for a second there my heart leaned toward her she always cared for others. I held the stirring wheel feeling uncertain! Am I Ready For Commitment?! Am I Ready To Stop Fooling Around?! Am I?!

2 comments:

  1. 3aajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb wallah 6ar a9lan im just glad you posted its short bas ma 3alaih w thank you for the dedication

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe LOL walla when im sick i just write anws im in part 33 a7ein :P inshalla i'll post kl youm sry for the w8 :)

    ReplyDelete