Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 32

Im Posting Till I Drop :P
_______________________________________________________



Sara



Why am I helping him -.- I haven’t even forgiven him yet!! I dnt know y but I guess that’s me trying to move on plus salem is the best thing that ever happened in my life hes touch is different and hes crazy bout me that he’s taking a month off to come with me to UK. I just sat in the passenger seat wanting to cry wats wrong with me?! first im ok…then I want to help then im moving on then I want to cry maybe im bipolar?!

“y r u helping me?” saif said breaking the silence and now im mad xDDD I fisted my arms feeling hot cz honestly idk y im helping him then it hit me ik y im helping him … I was just looking at the window I cant face him I think im gonna punch him I inhaled and exhaled and just babbled wat I was referring in my head…
“im moving on im happy with …salem and I want the same for you I want u to move on and be happy too so we can all just look bak at these days and laugh so we can all just be with the person meant for us and live happily ever after” I said feeling k and calm whoa im weird! My mojo just shifts fast :P I looked at saif he was smiling and he looked at me hes eyes were teary and I just laughed and teared up
we both laughed and with that I just couldn’t hold something against him, he suddenly stopped laughing and he frowned, he faced the road and said “do u forgive me?!”
“akeed plus without u approving to the thing between salem and I wont have went for it I wouldn’t be this happy so thank you bs I hope u she’s the one ;)”
“I think she is…with her its all different!! She knows what I am approves with that ideal and still I still c her faith in me this girl is different!!” with that I was happy and I held his hand tight and he looked at me and he smiled ☺
“if she’s the one dnt let any1/anythn stop you not even that czn u do wat it takes Saif Al X Ik one thing when u want smthn u get it and this trait I rlly adore in a guy so u want her u get her u do wat it takes and if u dnt try hard enough I’ll push your further”
“sara nvr knew you were this pushy >.>” he said sounding lame and ruining the moment I punched his shoulder and he chuckled “sry sry yalla k w9lna let me see ur charms working here ;)” I patted his shoulder and winked “miss call me and I’ll come running” I nodded and opened the door and headed to the gate he yelled good luck I gave him a wave and ringed the bell **sigh** wat do I do to help?! My charms should be on set now coz I need them….

2 comments:

  1. ifffffffffffffff ma 3jabny aba salem w sara now but...................
    okay sorry about that its really nice bas aba salem in the next post w make it longer

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nice post ^^ u might like it inshallah :P

    ReplyDelete