Friday, July 1, 2011

Ensan Kan B 7ayatti 34

Sry for the long w8...enjoy ur summer & this post
____________________________________________________________________________________________________



Saif



**sigh** this is the day I give her family a good impression of who I am, im terrified :S smthn tells me I’ll trip or idk I might say smthn by mistake…I glanced at myself in the mirror and gave a awkward smile out and said “ana saif al x w bntkom amana 3ndii” I shook my head that’s just wrong ugh what do I say “ana saif al x b7af’9 3laiha w ba7bha doom” now that’s cheesy uff!!! I tried to smile again and gave out an awkward smile I realized my lips we’re twitching and I felt nervous I sat on the bed shook my head T~T I’ll fail!! I grabbed my car keys, and BB and went out the door before I bak down…

“hala hala!” saloom said giving me a hug

“ahlan …yalla nseer!!” I said in a hurry waving every1 in the melass to get a move on and enter their cars

they all just laughed my mom came to me and gave me a hug a rlly heart felt hug my heart clenched for she never hugged me in a very long time I missed her scent suddenly she pulled away grasped my face in her hands and looked at me her eyes all teary “mt2akd… ink ent jahz lel jwaz ” I nodded i was sure bout it I’ve been thinking bout that over and over , she kissed my cheeks and they all went out the door and into their cars.



Salem:



Saif grew up into a man from being that selfish player from girl to girl he finally found a girl that would accept him and trusts him. He’s still young for marriage and commitment he didn’t enter university yet ik he has a big part in my grandpa’s company but seriously he should atleast get married in his 3rd year of uni their still young their futures are going to be hanged by a thread just coz of love. May god be with them. I rest my case if he didn’t marry her now she would have had to end up with her cousin. I started my engine and went out the door, my dad sitting in the passenger seat, umaya w 5alatya sitting behind. Sara took the twins, yadee went with Saif he said he had to talk to him I wonder about what….



Saif:



I drove swiftly no music the car was silent, only our breathing could be heard. Yadee sat there I was already nervous bout the first impression i knew he had something to say only god knew what he has to say and my heart cant take it anymore :S

“YADEE” I shouted breaking the silence he looked at me then he chuckled “yalla gool eli 3ndk galbii ma yt7aml”

“haha inshallah..choof saifo inta lazm tehtam bdarstk tt7amal m9areef mrtik w allah y3lm 3yalkom fel mst8bal w ana madry meta alah by5th roo7i”

“allah y6awl eb 3mrk” I said fast

“e7m…lazim etkaml darstk e56bha al7ein w b3dain lama ento el thnain t5al9oon tzawjoo” I nodded knowing that he cares bout whats ryt for me and he was ryt I’ll just make her legally mine until I finish uni I’ll marry her w plus the good thing bout this I get to go out with her without sneaking around ^^

“akeed shokran”

“el 3afoo” he said held my hand tight and smiled widely.

I was at the last traffic light, butterflies in my stomach I hope I do great I held my grandpa’s hand tighter feeling unsteady :S. I dnt think I’ll make it inside that house for 0.1 second. The traffic light was green in her block I went right turn another right turn and the house was there all lit up athan el 3sha bara3 and I felt better and calm I parked my car, took a deep breath. Yadee patted my shoulder and both of us went out the car w8ing for the others to come so we can all enter together.

2 comments:

  1. a couple things you need to know:
    1) i love the post.
    2) it's too short
    3) you have to post soon your life depends on it
    4) i miss you
    5) i started a new story
    6) hope you enjoy it (which means you better start reading it)
    7) i would love to see a comment soon
    8) enjoy your summer
    9) take care
    10) remember i love you girl ;***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bint Almehairi: hahhahhah waaaaaaaal kl ha im missing :O anws i'll start reading asap!!! w i missed yew too tc :** w i will post :P

    ReplyDelete