Monday, September 13, 2010

The Only Exception Part 1

Silently still i sat numb as the winter breeze blow under my skin, it made me shiver. I sat on the pavement my tears still flowing, i just heard my mom scream to dad, and dad slaps her shut! I hate this i hate this" I said over and over again love is just worthless what happened to they're over flowing love why did it suddenly disappear why did dad change?! I looked at the couples walking peacefully around the neighborhood huh soon he'll just get bored of her and find another women just like dad.

I hate love i truly do....



Just a another monday, mom is trashed on the couch and i head out for school...it's my last year a few months and I'm getting out that house our should i specify "my horror house" i love getting out of the house but problem is i have nothing to do its the school then library then i get mom from that bar trashed as usual and get her home in my way.

School went smoothly except for the part that I'm always bullied for not having fun even the geeks make fun of ME! I headed out straight to my usual place the library. I picked some classics about 12 and as i was walking i bumped at someone, i stumbled to the floor and the books fell on me "ugh why were they hard covers" that someone said ,Ichuckled for the first time for a long time seriously why is it hardcovers!? My eyes were blurry i rubbed it to get a good look it was just a boy, looked like he was my age, honey blonde hair perfectly still, his smile was warm making me have fuzzy feeling....STOP Norah STOP I picked up the novels and i heard him murmur "looks like i know whose the one who takes all the books" i blushed as he said that he held a beautiful classic by Nicholas Sparks "the notebook" he picked half the books and led me to a seat i was hypnotized by his blue eyes, his smile, AND WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS....ITS WRONG!!!

I left him halfway and ran out before i went out the door he said " i was joking!!' but it wasn't what he said that hurt me it was just my feelings rubbing on me.He was on my mind all day on and on i'd just have simply flash backs of his warm smile as i remember it makes my nerves tingle.


4 comments:

  1. babi well done written, is it true story or just a story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol its just a fiction like all ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hanooshi dont dare forget about ur first one i like both so plz continue love u
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bint Almehairi : yah duh lus this is for english ^_^

    ReplyDelete