Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Only Exception Part 2

1 more post and done...skool started sorry for not blogging much soon i'll read all ^_^

***********************

Is this what they call "love" don't think so its just some desire its just a phase I'm sure! Days went by and we fell in love, he loved everything I did we had the exact same traits he was perfect he was the one! Until, one day we were sitting in the coffee shop beside the library he asked me "umm we've been seeing each other for a while why not...ah...like...hmm go to a daaa-ttt-e" he shuttered. I nodded and his hands held mine tight it felt so right so true, yet something yells in me "LOVE DOESN'T EXIST WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??"

As i walked the busy streets as people pushed their way through i walked silent and .. i saw dad cursing, he bent on the ground shouting her name his love "its just lust its just love Scar" and he repeated over and over again I watched on the same pavement feeling pity for him...did he truly love her?? he did but what happened?? why did it happen??? I'm sure he loved her I know it and she does too. As usual i went to get my mom from the bar i pulled before she gets another sip but this time she punched me real hard that i fell on the floor hard it hurt for a moment, i had to resist for now. i pulled her she punched me on my shoulder i let the pain fly and took her out. i went home and couldn't wait until it was friday for my first date!!!


Wednesday, i loved this day well i love the days of the weeks since i see him everyday. i went to the library and he sat on his seat i was about to go until i got a phone call from the police saying "your mother is put into custody for taking drugs" i closed as i got the address without a sign for Cam i ran out. Suddenly everything went blurry the streets of Manhattan was for the first time empty no one was there, the cold pushed through, leaving me on the floor, looking at the sky and with that i blacked out.


1 comment: