Monday, August 16, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 14

Ramadan Kareem w dnt forget COMMENTS
*******************************************



the engine roared, and the pressure starts. as the speakers screamed out the word GO we all raced out. rushing i felt my hand all sweaty, i was always nervous in these things there is always wat if-

wat happens IF the car explodes

wat happens iIF el tayer itbanchar

wat happens If......

wat happens IF.............

this is all because i saw my friend die because of a race. Dan, was my Best Boy FRIEND he taught me guitar hero, call duty, and some racing. He was Cam's friend too we were a group. How i met them thats a different story +.- Now lets go bak how Dan died he was going fast real fast side by side with Cam as there was a turn they had to drift thats when the tire blasted out and the car .............CRASH.....................AMBULANCE..............POLICE STATION......................worst monday ever!!! and the worst thing ever i was the one who asked them to race. watching this tragic moment i stumped on the floor tears flowing. we were at the hospital at 4 am the coordinator asked Cam and I to go back to the dorms but we refused we waited about 9 hours waiting. the doctor came out shaking his head nothing was said but everything showed from his face sweat pouring out. Cam started denying he hugged me and crying after that cam and i weren't that close each one of us went to his direction made new friends and living his own life.

'WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA" his scream exploded in my ears...it was Saif taking the lead next to him was Salem. Saif kept on turning ryt and left to block Salem's way. i was 1 feet away from Salem but i had a gr8 plan in mind lets just watch(read ;P) there was a turn and we all drifted Saif's drift was sloppy not to mention my noob 1, i am no good too as Salem took the lead Saif was crashing in and that left the right side open. i speeded 240 and reached Saif and Salem saluted them and passed them. LOSERS hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Saif and Salem stopped crashing and were racing to catch my position. swiftly i drifted which was gr8 for a noob once more this was the 2nd lap i guess since this is the 2nd turn. still taking the lead suddenly Saif was on my left and Salem on my ryt. we all rushed straight. pressure is definitely on since we are in the same standards. 3rd turn and final lap my drift was too wrong as i pressed the brakes in the wrong timing v.v Salem was in front of me and Saif is next to me 210 ugh i am losing nooooooooooooooooooo these guys r rookies but Salem was very light in his driving making him take control. i took the stirring wheel holding tightly as i could see the finish line THUMP THUMP we were all next to each other once more Salem handed out a peace and past the finish line after him Saif then ME v.v i was damn 3rd my plan sucked o.O it always worked when u play as a group of 3 maybe coz i played with rookies like me. we all parked our cars took our helmets off. salem gave me his hand to shake as i was about to shake he put his hand on his head and said "SIGH" that ass is he mocking me coz i lost huh i jumped on him and kept on hitting his shoulder "you've been hit by a girl mister" i said taking my tongue out i realized our faces were too close feeling awkward i pulled away but didn't go any where coz he was holding me. i pulled harder now and went to Saif who was smiling.

he gave me his hand to shake i held his hand and then shook it with my other. he chuckled and hugged me "ur good next time u'll definitely beat me and that ass" he said pointing at salem who was entering inside the locker. i kissed Saif's cheeks "go easy on me will yah" i said brushing his long hair from his eyes. he nodded and took me in the locker until we had to separate so i can go to the girls.





we were bak at the car this time i was in the bak.

"where r we going its 8?" i said

"ana 3endi fkra" Salem said

"sho" Saif said backing the car out of the parking

"yalla paint ball then enroo7 ma63am bas plz mob hindi last time i lasted 2 hours in the bathroom uffffff " k that was too much info and with that i got the memory of eating cheetos 7ar and ending up in the bathroom HOT and it STINGS hhhhhhhhhhh "i know and theres a mexican restaurant in somewhere here" Salem continued

"k i like ur plan big bro" Saif said patting Salem's shoulder

"well wat do u expect from the youngest manger" Salem said with pride

"pffffffft" Saif said "sho manger well i am the....um....the best soon to be lawyer"

"YUP he will be i have faith in him" i said defending my boo.

"well we'll see about that" Salem said and we were off roaming the streets.

Salem was giving direction for the paint ball place as i was just watching the streets i was amazed i could see burj khalifa from here wat'll happen to me when i wait in that elevator eeeeeeeeeeeek scary mama walla i bet i'll faint in the 40th floor get an asthma attack then get stuck in a coma. i saw the metro pass by i feeling lumpy and numb i just sat there waiting to arrive at the paint ball place.





"w9lana saroo" i could hear Saif's voice i rubbed my eyes and couldn't believe myself i slept in a 15 min ride whoa!!! Saif gave me his hands and pulled me out . he put his arms around me and kept on asking me "r u sure u wanna play u look tired" and i would answer the same answer "yes met2akda" he brushed my cheeks as i felt it burn. i could hear him giggle coz he was making me blush. we went in holding hands i felt that we were a new couple Salem was talking to the man on the counter. as we came by Salem handed each of us a bracelet.

Saif put mine one and i put his. Salem finished talking to the guy and desperately putting his bracelet laughing at him i put it on for him as i was done he said "thanx sara" i nodded and went back holding Saif's hand. Again we went to the lockers and wore our war suits. i went out and SS didnt come out yet the guy handed me my gun and kept on explaining about the teams or free-for-all match. i prefer free-for-all no rules just playing but i couldn't do the decision for the boys.





Salem

as i was taking my kandora off and wore my war gown Saif came in closing my locker looking at me viscously he looked mad w this was the first time he was mad at me, he would always say "ur my big bro i respect u dude" but for this moment it didn't seem so.

"yait henee ma gelt shai bas stop doing these 7arakat dnt come near her" Saif said screaming directly at me "shoof she loves me why do you have to work your self out when you know she wont love you!!!"

"3ayal laish ga3ad et9are5???" i asked coldly knowing it'll piss him off and it did he went out making a mad exit leaving me relieved that i didn't have to use my fist but if this goes on too long it will need my handy fists problem is Saif is stronger than i am . shaking my head i wont be scared from my little bro and i wont be taking any of his crap, bossing me to do and not to do. i wore my cap and mask on and walking fast to the exit "game on" i said





free-for-all

my aim is to kill Saif. protecting me self crawling ryt and shouting him, jumping and turning around i shot him, walked straight w i shot him. then i got a shot i turned around and it was sara smiling she went after saif. her suit had not painting hhhhhhhhhh i smiled and went after her i guess she's irresistible *.*

5 comments:

  1. bas 5ala9 wallah la2 t3athbeen saloom akthar and btw i love it cant wait for the next

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7abait The Story So Creative <3 !

    "S"

    ReplyDelete
  3. saron28: hhhhhhhhhhhh their more days to come

    ReplyDelete