Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 11

Hope u like it all****


______________________________________________________


As i was sitting on the couch just thinking about Saif a cute boy came next to me all grumpy and mad, he hid something behind his back making me wonder i peeked behind his back but coudn't even get a glimpse then suddenly the kid held my face " agool Saif gali a36eech hathi el warda wa yagool ena howa y7bich" he said in the grumpiest most cutest way ever as he handed me the red rose he kissed my cheek looking at the floor embarrassed and flushing he noted "mn Saif" :$ and he ran off to his older brother who was playing with his game console. i thought of the little kid and kept on guessing how old he is about 5 or maybe 4 but the scene was just cute especially when he kissed me he was blushing. he reminded me of Saif when he told me that he loved me when we were about 6 years old we just had a huge fight about why he would always hit me or steal my things or making fun of me. As i was crying he hugged me real tight and looked at me face all red then he said it in a really loud voice that he loved me.
i smiled with the memory fading away as someone was poking my shoulders . i looked at the direction of the poking and it was a beautiful 13 year old girl wearing a cute pink polka dot dress, with the cutest ribbon/band on her hand, her face was all cheeky, her lips were the natural hot pink color i'm dying to have, she reminded me of snow in UK coz the coldness made my lips hot pink. her nose were really tiny and pointy bas her expression not so good. "enty meno w laish et5aleen my love kiss you" she said all mad at me, surprised and speechless all i can say was.....
"uhhhh"   her face expression lighten and she hugged me "entii sara 9a7 " i nodded then someone poked me from the other side i looked away and saw the exact girl sitting on my left side but this one was all purply w she had a lot of bracelets that looked that she was a punk in casual. "twins!!" i said pointing at the two of them as they both nodded.
the purple punk gave me her hand and i shook it " ana meera" then the pinky girly gave my her hand and i shook it " ana noora" she said 
i smiled as i was delighted to meet so cute girls " we heard alot of things about you w we like u alot" noora said
"we would like to have some quality time together" meera said standing up and pulling my hand, noora joined in and pulled my right hand and they kept on taking me upstairs until we reached SS territory.
they opened the door and i saw 3 boys w the little kid. as they pushed me in i saw the kid blushing w the 2 new boys patting Saif's shoulder saying GD STUFF. Saif gave me a guitar that i recognized it was GH( guitar hero) he sat on a chair in front of his drum set the other boy took bass and noora took the mic and we started picking our status. i put expert and a blonde.
as we started i felt like all of them were just watching breathless as i played ;P feeling a bit of pride i continued rocking the house as the song ended the scores were up Saif in drums expert he got 97% Sara in expert i got 96% gasping coz i kinda lost my magic a bit Noora in mic Beg she got 100% LOL she has to get 100 coz in beg the beat is just a straight line and the boy who was flirting with noora in bass medium he got 93% .
clap clap clap Meera and the boy clapped for us cz we rocked and we continued playing until midnight.

KNOCK KNOCK
"saro" i heard his voice in the moring calling my name "sarooooooooooooo" saif said ahh i felt so----
"SARA YADEE BE5ALeeCH W baYROO7" salem screamed ,that ass ruined the moment feeling gloomy i jumped out of bed turned on the lights which made me blink for about 5o times so i could get used to the light and opened the door.Both of them kept staring at me w eyeing me mn foog lain ta7at
 i realized i was wearing shorts and a cut t-shirt blushing like hell i shoved the door on my side so my body will be hidden and said.
"ok al7een banzl" but they didn't move an inch "why are they still standing uff' i thought
"ahem..." i said  Salem shook his head god knows what he was dreaming about and hit Saif's head and both ran up stairs giggling like childern taking cookies from a jar. i went inside to change my cloth, i wore my baby blue polo shirt and white skinnies. i wore the same damn 3abia since i have no other than this one and i wont ask mama for an 3abia 3ashan ba3den batthlni. i ran down stairs and it was 6:05 yadee was sleeping on the sofa.
"ahemmm yadee"
-snore- he looked so cute for a 50 year old man "yadee" 
-snore- nothing i went near his ears "yadee" nothing
 chan asma3 7ad ygool "mob chee" i was SCARED"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i screamed in my grandfathers ear.
"BSMILLAH CHEEE YWA3OON EL NASS SHFEEECH 9AMA5TEEENEEE?!" yadee said behind his teeth.
"sorry, saif 5ara3nee" i turned around to hit him but he wasn't there
"hey saif yalla 3ashan enroo7' he said all mad at me that grumpy old man.

ana w yadee have a relationship more like best friends then grandfather with granddaughter. he always treated me more special since i had alot of needs not having a dad when i'm young, was kind of hard so he was always trying to fufill all ofmy wishes tea parties, going to toys R us, and playing mortal combat while he pretended that i was so better than he was. we sat on the yacht putting the fishing pole in the middle of the ocean.
"uff sho ha ma 9dt shay malaaait w dawa5t fya rgad"
"chub wa 5aleech ga3da" he shouted making me more awake ,looks like he's revenging that child :@
"yadee ana wayed a7bk"
"w ana ba3ad bas lash itgoleen chee sho shayiftny ga3ad amoot ana momken a3eesh akther 3anich ya3ni eskety" he said 
"bas kent abak ta3raf iny a7abk"
"5ala9 3araft shkran"
i smiled and looked at him.
"sho balach et6al3eeni chithe akeed ana makel 3aglitch men jamali 9a7" he said it in the most cutest way.
"haha yadee inta t7lem" i said bursting into laughter
"sho salfatch wya saif" he said i alomost forgot yadee was my girl friend too ^.^ his the only one who knows about Ahmed and he was the one who made me 'go for it'
"madry bas we worked things out bas it feels like i am in a different planet when i'm with him. i never felt like this with Ahmed" i said 
"hatha el 7ob mo weya ha el 5aneth sho esma..Ahmed 5ara " i laughed 3ala yadee he suddenly changed his tone when he said ahmed 7ata his face expression changed "inshalla el2mor et9eer be5air" he said face expression comepletely different.
then finally my fishing pole was finally moving "yadee sa3idni" we pulled the fishing pole but it was to hard, yadee kept on laughing saying "hatha daleel ina Saif is a big catch" i laughed with him while pulling the fishing pole 'he was a big catch that certainly caught my eye" i thought to myself.
****

Going home i felt all dizzy i walked straight restless to my room. i sat on my bed and kept on thinking about Saif as the big catch he was. he really is as i sat i laid silently i heard a knock on my door i jumped out of bed i opened the door to see him. i walked in my room and closed the door. i sat on my bed and he smiled.
"lets make this quickly" he said almost terrifying me 'what does he mean?!" i thought
he walked forward and pulled a red rose from his pocket "aheem aheem" he gave me the red rose and said " how about if i take you to dinner today only the two of us" i smiled as i nodded and he kissed my cheek shaking as i was blushing he ran out the door. i jumped up on my bed and started jumping and giggling.
as i settled down i ran to my closet and picked the best things i have.



{Saif}
why am i feeling different is she the one is she really? is she my soulmate? why do i feel nervous when im  beside her? i skipped around to the majlis and asked if they were really going to dubai 
"yeah akeed lazim enyeeb the new things" salem said every1 nodded and 3amo stood up and said " ana baroo7 as2al sara etha batee wyana"
"ah 3amo may kafy  wein banga3dah traha dba" Salem said saving my date with her he looked at me and winked " ah 9a7 w shakelha ta3bana"
i sat down on the couch beside salem and just thought about her how she mesmerized me her smile lightens my day, when her lips curve when she sees me. i know it she's mine and inshalla today i wil  propose to her i want her mine only mine, i want to protect her, i want her only. as i watched my old BB i checked inside it and it was a bunch of girls name in my contacts. i ran to the kitchen i stepped on my old BB as i felt my old habit fading away Amal,Amna, Amera, Basma, Dima, Dana, Eman, Elyazya, Fakhra, Fatima, Ghena, Hadel, Hana, Kholod, Layla, Layal, Mariam, MAHA, Meera, Manal, Noora, Noor, Nada,Nadia, Reem, Rana, Salama, Shamsa, Sara, Zaina. all of these girls were my ex-s their might be doubled too as i threw my damaged phone and burned the sim card i saw sara sitting beside Salem feeling utterly jealous i sat on the table next to yadee frowning all the sudden Salem looked happy smelling her delicious smell. She looked at me frowning too making me smile coz she was copying my face expression as i smiled she smiled too forgetting about the back stabbing bro of mine i couldn't help wait until they go to dubia so the house could be ours. ^^


{Salem}
Saif came in looking very pissed i knew it was because i was sitting next to her but i didn't tell her to sit next to me , i didn't care about Saif i was over happy that she was sitting beside me having goosebumps all of over my body i could smell her sweet scent i looked at her and just couldn't imagine our wedding Sara and i sitting next to each other. Saif knew i had feelings for her he would never tell me what he did with her even when he was in elementary he knew i would see him tell her lovey dovey stuff in OUR secret hide away, he would always take her away when i approach, and he made her hate me. he got it ryt since he was a kid. when we were in the airport he begged me not to come but as we were going to buy tickets they asked for money i had a 1000 and nothing more. he always used me as an excuse so the family would let us spend time with her .from now on i wont play fair for he didn't. i'd help him but from behind him i will play with my tricks. this is war Saif Al X.


{Saif}
i stood up and went to my car so i could pick a nice gift for my bride to be as i drove i couldn't help think about that ass. he was picking a fight with me and he actually thought he'd win my good looks, gr8 charisma, smart ass that idiot  is playing with fire for a sec i felt scared he knew my deepest secrets but he would never go that low he was a guy who played with the rules he'd never.
he wont he wont i am sure i lived with him all my life he would never tell her.

{Salem}
i will tell her about what he did with girls he would take what he wants and breaks up with them. i sat on my bed feeling bad all the sudden she's just a girl i would never lose my brother.
not this way i wont tell her i'll play it ryt for he is a brother not  enemy i shook my head with those dirty thoughts and stood up. she's alone now i'll approach her.


{Sara}
i was floating in the pool feeling gr8. drifting with thoughts about him. that boy that stole my heart away. but instead he gave me his heart in return. i closed my eyes and just day dreamed about him.
as i dreamed about him i could feel someone looking at me i could feel it under my skin. i knew it was him i opened my eyes and i was wrong, disappointed i smiled to salem. he was wearing shorts and shirtless showing his too sexy body that was less then Jake's ya3ni perfect!! turning me on and blushing. i stood straight and was just in the pool. 
he smiled "i wanted to swim bas i guess not today" he said
"ahh la2 3adii i just finished" i said bluffing i got out the pool with my two piece swim suit which wasn't that bare ,i took the towel from the bench and sat down as he jumped in the pool.
he was swimming back and forth moving his abs working those muscles. i smiled but then frowned as i remembered Saif. SHIT AM I LOVING HIS BRO THATS JUST BITCHY i shook my head and ran inside. for a minute there i was falling for Salem yai33 he hates me for all i know....

5 comments:

  1. I think saloom is better for her!
    Thnx for psoting :D
    Post soon


    Slamii

    ReplyDelete
  2. like it :)
    i love salem a7es maskeeen
    w i love saif 2 bs atwa8a3 mara7 ywagef 5arabe6ah

    5ala9 saif for maha w saro for salem ;p

    can't wait for 12 :***

    ReplyDelete
  3. w abrar closed her blog :( she comment as anon.. now

    ReplyDelete
  4. saron28: mashalla 3alich wala mo78a8 konan ;P u got it

    ReplyDelete