Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 13


i just saw her face and said nothing. WTF now i see her is it an illusion? :S all i saw in Sara's place was Maha? with her cute face, short hair, cute small full luscious lips, her tall but tiny nose, and her huge eyes. she was there no kidding. do i miss her or something. i stood up and went to the kitchen to get the food. my mind kept on repeating the same name Maha, Maha, Maha..... Maha was the only girl i wanted that i felt so deep with her after her i was broken the words "its over" blurted when she didn't accept me it was kind of embarrassing, when i left her i went after sara or should i say after the good days. i thought she was my only love since she was my first i thought she was my true love. BUT we didn't hang out much i should at least see how things go. i set the food on the tray and put it on the table outside. Sara's beautiful her personality was perfect i guess i should try she might be the real deal and all i feel now is just games.



Sara

Saif put the food on the table, it looked so yummy and i couldn't wait until i take the first bite. while we were eating we talked about collage i was going HR and he was going law. as we talked all i could think of when he was staring at me after the kiss like he saw a ghost or something...the kiss was not what i expected, i expected some chills, desire etc but i didn't feel a thing toward him like it was not meant to be!!??





13 years ago****

Saif and i were watching the little mermaid, saif was confused saying "ya3ni laish kiss the girl 3ashan tetkalm sho ha" i giggled at his tone.
"ya '3abii ygloon awana true lovers kiss howa el7al ya thaky" i said all nerdy and smarty pants in front of him, i always did. i liked being the know it all.
"9a7" and by that the movie ended as i went to my room to get my cool barbie and clark i saw something scary and terrifying Clark's body was in pieces and so was barbie and i knew it was Saif.
i ran upstairs to SS territory Salem w Saif were playing dreamcast. i ran to saif and hit him on his head throwing barbie and Clark's head on him, i yelled at him and went crying in the garden swings.
i was swinging as my tears were flying out my eyes "hatha el 7ywan lazim a5ali 5alo fa6oom iteeybli 10 menhom" i thought to myself suddenly i felt somebody pushing me predictable i knew it was Saif i stopped swinging and got out the swing. i went towards him all mad and angry until he did the most unexpected thing HE KISSED ME he put his lips that tasted like chocolate on my lips.
"mob el truly lovers kiss howa el 7al" he said blushing and ran inside.
i was standing in my place speechless for the first time.

Salem


i went to my room legs tingling from all the driving, Saif was on the bed holding his lips he looked at me worried and said the most weirdest thing "first love doesn't mean true love" as i sat on my bed i kept on thinking of what he meant , he smiled "never mind w agool go take a shower ree7tk 5yas" he said as i smelled my arm pit and there was nothing ugh is he trying to piss me off or something he knows that i hate dirtiness. i ran in the bathroom w took a long long when i say long i say longer than a girl in a bathroom. but the whole time i was in the shower the water was on my bare chest and all i can think of is her.


Sara


Mama woke me up so we can go to tarbia w elta3lim 3ashan yasd8oon el shehada.
feeling epic i touched my lips and could feel the pressure of his kiss, my stomach clenched as i remembered it how he traced with his finger my lips and then kissed me softly that i felt i was floating as he sat down he kept opening topics and other things i would answer yah or no or laugh but my mind couldn't stop thinking kiss me again plzzzz. we went to tarbia w ta3leem i felt useless coz mama is doing everything the writing the talking and the giving.
they said that we had to wait about 1 week until they finish
after that mama took me to m9afa7 so that i can get my car as they opened the garage i saw my babe i got chills as i started the engine and started driving home.
i called Maha to check if she'd keep her promise in taking me on a tour to dubai.
"alooo" Maha said in the most annoying way for a girl to say alo hoping its a guy who answers, i rolled my eyes ugh.
"ahlan"
"mno ma3ay"
"um sara we met fe 8a9r el emaraat"
"uh 9a7 halla sh7alich"
"el7imdella n u"
"gd gd so akeed u want a maw3d 3ashan Maha's tour to Dubai" she said as if she was doing a commercial
"yup"
"umm..how about today??" she asked
"ohh that'll be gr8 bas ana ma2aba a36lch"
"nope malal a9lan"
"k wat time?"
"hmm 6 k?"
"k where do i meet u?"
"ana bamrich"
"k my house is in................."
"OKAY!!!! cant wait babe" she said voice full of happiness.
"yalla baiii"
"baii" and i hung up

****
LUNCH
when i was about to eat baba called me.
"alo"
"alo 7aboba she said yes w the wedding is on 24 Aug but i prefer you come earlier because-"
"because ur my brides maid" Viccky said all happy shocked with her decision and happy i accepted and they hung up to complete the celebration
i didn't know wat to say to mama i got a text baba saying that he'll fax the tickets to me.
we ate lunch and no one said a thing Saif and we just kept smiling at each other and then i said what i had to say from yesturday....
"um mama aba agool liich shai" i said shuttering how to start
"gooli bas ba3ad el '3ada" she said not even looking at me just concentrating on her food
"ooh saro matbain etthogeinn el smach ily 9edtii?" yadee asked really happy
"la yadee ma 7b fish"
"3ashan chee enty '63eeefa"
"hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i said feeling awkward
" moza 3a6ii bntich smach" yadee said my mom passed me the fish and she put it on my plate.
"keli kela wala mabatroo7eeen dubai" mama said to me as if i was a 5 year old girl.
salem chuckled w saif gave me a stare that meant "ur going to dubai??" i gave him a nod and looked at my hamoor.
i didn't eat a thing w when i went to the kitchen to make me a sandwich yadee was there " e6l3ee bara3 " WTH i am hungry and what was he doing in there? i went beside him, he was looking at the meat in the sink i went out fast and didn't feel hungry anymore. KNOCK KNOCK my stomach was doing voices and i felt weak i stood up and opened the door w it was salem smiling charmingly, holding noodles on his hands. he took me by the hand and we went in the garden. he made me sit on the swing and handed me the noodles. suddenly he took a black classic guitar out the bush. he started playing a familiar tune then he staring singing while i was eating my noodles met7amsa..

"i've been roaming around always looking down and all i see
painted faces through the places i can't reach
you know that i can use somebody( he stared at me and smiled)
you know that i can use somebody
someone like u and all u know and how u speak
countless lovers undercover on the streets
you know that i can use somebody
someone like you" he voice was terrific especially that this is my favorite song ^_^
i clapped for him and kept the empty bowl on my lap "mashalla ur voice is amazing w amoot 3ala hai el '3niya"
he chuckled and said it in the most cutest way "i know its written 3al ur FB" i chuckled as i felt shy he checked my FB. then suddenly he handed me a daisy from his pocket "w this is ur fav flower 9a7?" i nodded stupidly he is sooooooo sweet i love this dude ............................."SARA!!!!" i heard saif voice calling he walked towards me, Salem took the bowl and his guitar and left saying that Saif and I need to be alone.
"ur going dubia huh" he said as i nodded "bas ana ma aba 7ad ywadeech ana ily bawa9lch k" without thinking i nodded and he smiled and went.
i sat on my bed feeling stupid as i heard Saif's words Today at 6 thats the time Maha is coming to pick me up ugh!!
when i called maha w explained to her, she didn't mind w she said we can do it some other time. i was happy that my first friend here didn't dump me coz i had other plans she was sweet!! whose the lucky dude who'll pick her?!
************************



5:30 i better get ready, i got out my bed and ran in my closet. picked my skinnies with my white shirt that had hello kitty nerd ;P put a pin band on my hair lifting my bangs up. wore one of my new 3abayas. my cartier bracelet, and put my Lv watch.took my BB that i am selling soon coz they said awana they'll stop the service well 7ywanat uff a7san i wanted an iphone 4 which i will order soon. as i went out i forgot to put some eyeliner i went back in w i put my black eyeliner w took my lancome lip stick which was flashy pink. i put my ipod on reply for my fav song heart beat by enrique iglesis. i looked at my watch and it was 5:55 i went out in the meelas waiting for Saif. he came down wearing his beige kandora, with his Armanii hat . he came next to smelling hot umm i guess it one million paco rabaco he kissed my cheek " yalla coz today u'll have the best day!!" then suddenly Salem came wearing his black kandora with his red '3tra on his head "ana ba3ad aba aroo7" Saif shook his head but i nodded in the same time.
"ya5ee i want her by myself u know somehow like a date and ur screwing with us and being the third wheel" Saif said annoyed with his brother interference.
"i guess next time" Salem said going passed us to the garage. Saif held my hand and we walked out together.

>>>>>In the car 30 min l8r, Saif porsche w hhhhhhh Salem ga3ad wara w faj2a tbda2 '3argan i knew the song 3ala 6ool it was aljasmee w majed . Saif and i sang suddenly Salem came in the middle and sang in his most captivating song as i sat quiet lsning to his voice he shut up when majed finished and then Saif sang in aljasmee's part. it was fascinating how both had gr8 voices. i heard silently, pleased, and entertained. seriously it was an amazing yet salem's voice seems better w shwai 5afef bas Saif is a little '3alee'6. i clapped as the song ended and we all sat in our places still, and quite as we heard the next song.



Salem

7ywan ga3dani wara awana he want to hold her hands while his driving sho ha ma95ara UGH ;@ the next song was there u are Sara sang as i heard it, i could hear birds in the spring. her voice is amazing but the part i hated the song she was dedicating it to Saif.
"there u are appearing in my deepest dreams where nothing is what it seems but ur real oh real ur my everything" she sang as she looked at him. Saif was smiling as i was envious i wanted to hold her hand like that, i wanted her to sing for me, i wanted to kiss her, i simply want her.
as aljasmee sang the in arabic i started singing this was for her.
"hathee entii ya ajamel a7lamii ya'6y gedami wein aroo7 lai aroo7 '3arek ya 7ayatii
there u r always there by my side always there when i cry maybe ur real ur my everything" the 3ood was playing as i saw her looking at Saif holding his hands aljasmee started to sing and i shut myself up as i wished i never came looking at them like that really hurts it hurts so bad. BUT who said this will last forever as i just stare and get hurt its time to take action.


Saif

she surprised me with her voice its incredible as she sang she looked at me, but i didn't i was too busy looking at the streets but when she looks at me like that i feel so amazing she makes me feel like a man. that feeling is nice i like it. HELL WITH MAHA i am sticking with her sho true love w hal 5arabee6 there is no such thing. i changed the song w opened the shade the hot air hitting our skin was incredible i put akon right now na na and i started to race through the cars. i took my cap out and i could feel the air brushing my hair. "yay i love races!!" sara screamed and thats when it hit me. i put the shade back on and lowered the voice.
"u like races huh we have a race rally here in dubia wanna go" i said suddenly salem jumped in
"yalla enroo7 today its all wildness" he said
i changed the route and headed to the rally, next time shopping in dubai not this time though.





we arrived and we picked our cars, wore our suits, put the handicap on and each of us sat in our single seat. the screen put or names and started the countdown. i felt happy coz i was positive i'd win i always play the guys but drifting not so good v.v

3


Salem

should i let Sara win bas sho la2 later she'll shove it on my face she's the kind of girl who likes showing off with their achievements. hell no if i go easy Saif will win ba3ad la2 5ala9 i will play like i always did.

2

Sara

ah this is for kids i used to play on the streets with my friends bak there in UK. Cam allah yajazii bel 5air thaught me all the tricks. Salem, and Saif were thinking about wat i dunno but they were supposed to position the mirror see the angles r they going easy on me. i positioned the mirror looked right, and left. held the gear with my right and my left hand was on the stirring wheel.

1 "guys dnt go easy on me k" i said Salem waved to me with agreement, and Saif made is engine rorer.



GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: