Monday, August 2, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 12

ENJOY ***

________________________________

ii went inside and saw mama sitting with her 3abayia on i had to tell her baba is getting married bas WAIT he didn't propose yet so i shook my head and went to mama sitting next to her.
"ahhh Sara gomee badlee ur wet " i nodded and went up stairs to change, i took a hot bath with my muscles all relaxed i wore my shorts and a snoppy t-shirt. put labalo and went down to see the house empty???
i went to the parking and the range was gone.
Salem went with mommy akeed because mama was wearing her 3abayia and its salem's car but  if mommy went ya3ni 5aloo fa6oom akeed will go if 5aloo fa6oom goes and Salem too 5ali Yousef will go too bas WAIN yadee.
"YADEE...YADEE echo' i heard my echo and i was terrified. i ran to the kitchen and no maids were there. i sat on the couch breathless i looked at the watch and it was 3 ya3nii we didn't even eat lunch. i went back to my room and dialed mommy's number. from the 1st beeped she answered.
"MOOOMMMMMMMYYY wain sertiii?" i said about to cry
"ray7een dubai  laish" mama asked nervously
"laish ma 5aberteeni"
"l2na il sayara ma tkafy w shaklich ta3bana " she said "agool basar lazm atfaham ma3a el hindi"
"bas-------" she didn't let me finish w she hung up on me. SHE HUNG UP ON ME ahhhhhhhhhhh
i stood up as i saw a note under my door. i took it smiling and unfolded it.


gues we're home alone ;p yal 7elwa u better dress up sexy cz dinner will be here. can't wait to see you :** i got you something u'll find it on top off kim 
a7bich <3
Saif


my heart rate was increasing, my blood pressure increased as well, oxygen decreasing, i ran out the door and went to the shed. i saw a hug box above kim. i took it and ran out scared from kim. i went back to my room and opened the box. inside was written just cavalii. i pulled a red dress out getting goosebumps by how it was very beautiful it was  simple red and it was short ya3ny above my knees  as i searched in the box i saw a golden snake that i put around my waist. i went through my closet to see if i had golden heels bas nope. i ran out and into mama's room it was the same from my memories golden with hot pink and the furniture was golden its was very cute but i felt it wasn't her age she's 34 this room gady ana. going in her huge closet i couldn't help where i saw one the same i went where the shoes were stacked by color after brown was golden i saw a nice  marc jacob high heels i went after that i closed the closet leaving no marks so mama doesn't suspect. i ran to my room and put everything to place picked some charm bracelets from juicy, lucky i have roberto cavalli snake necklace which was GOLD!! picked my golden guess nina ricci watch, diddling earrings, golden rose as a rose. cute hair band as a ribbon. it was 4 and i didn't eat a thing since 8 when i was at the boat. i ran to the kitchen bas it was locked my stomach was grumbling i knocked the door and saif got out.
"yes!"
"umm aba akl makalt mn el 9b7"
"OKAY!" he said all jumpy closing the door and locking it.
i stood waiting and waiting but he still didn't get out!! i got really hungry and i couldn't take it anymore i knocked the door and he got out holding a huge sandwich with walkers. "whats this?"
"its turkey, with melted cheddar cheese, pickles, sweet mustered, and sweet tomatoes. Enjoy love" he handed it to me and kissed my forehead and went back inside before he closed the door he sticked his head and said "dinner is at 8 can't wait to cya" and he closed the door.
i sat on the table and ate my meal silently. it was so yummy it reminded me of subway when my friends and i finished partying till dawn we go eat breakfast there. i was a party girl, guys were all around me, bas now i changed when he entered my life and everyday i feel more and more cared for. my dad would always let me do as i please he gave me a green card in the boarding school so that i could do whatever i wanted. he never wanted me to go boarding school bas he thought the teachers there could train me to be a better lady and whatever i needed they'd be there. Mrs. Bale was a mother of 2 boys and 1 girl who was me. she loved me so and never did she let me go. she knew i could do what ever i wanted to do if i set my mind to it and thats when i had faith in education. she taught me how to slow dance, walk like a lady, talk like one, eat like one, and love like one. unfortunately my choice was wrong in picking my first crush Ahmed. he was local for all i know thats what turned me on some1 like me. my friends made me go for it and my dad w yadee too. i did and i wish i never. he asked for everything and i couldn't expect the only limit for us was a kiss no more, but he pleaded for more and i refused. behind my back he would go to girls and when i was in a coma for months my friend came to me crying and telling me she lost her virginity to him. i was disrupted from thoughts, i was numb and all i can do was sit and stare into my so not bright future until i decided to be successful and get good grades so i can go home having pride over me shielding me and so i did. Mrs. Bale was happy for me and so was i. as i shook my head through old memories i couldn't help notice what opened the topic. as i was ending my sandwich with the last bite. i threw the walkers in garbage as i ate it all with no mercy to my body i knocked the kitchen door and laid the plate on the floor before i went i kissed the plate with my cherry labalo it left my lips stain which looked hot and ran back up. ;p
i watched endless tv waiting till 7 so i could get ready watching disney then cartoon network i closed the tv shut, and closed my eyes.
i could sleep every time i had to open my eyes to see what time it is waiting and waiting i couldn't help it and jumped for a shower. i love taking showers i could take a shower twice if i was sad happy, or excited it was my gate away . thinking about him of course ;P but why is it always him why do i always think about him could there be possibly something i should think about other than him?! WHY HIM? i shook my head and thought of college i think i'll attend NYU with Saif i guess bas we'll only see each other in our breaks UGH SAIF AGAIN everything going on in my life is included with him .i got out the shower w it was 6:45 i dried my hair w straighten it, it reached my under my ass exactly. i put on eyeshadow, blusher,mascara, w red lip stick. NO FOUNDATION its just too superficial w plus my skin is like a baby's bottom or as i prefer saying ass. bottom is just like old women's who don't like to cuss w i am not an old women and i love cussing 24/7 and my soothing words r Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck but my Mrs. Bale says: fudge is more lady like so.. fudge fudge fudge with carmel and cream on top YUMMM!
i wore my dress and put my on my side put my head band and my accessories. when i finished it was 8:05 i didn't even take a photo as fast as i could i took my camera out and started taking photos and i walked fast out the room. I FORGOT MY HEELS i thought i walked faster to my room and wore the heels and this time i ran.
i walked to the table infornt of the pool and he was there wearing a kandora and smiling making my heartbeat fast. 
"yaa yaa shoo haaa 7alaaaa "he looked at my body checking me mn foog lain ta7at and smiled a wider smile

Saif

she looks fascinating nothing you see in the movies nor the grammies she was one of a kind!! her body was curved and fit with those perfect weapons. hair beautiful and perfect height the way i like it with the long legs . the more i look at her the more my smile gets wider and feel that god made us for each other. i walked by her chair and pulled the chair so she could sit. i put my hand through her hair. i was tracing the curves on her lips they were really something i couldn't bare them i wanted more of her lips i pulled her chair and she was infront of me i crouched on my knees and kissed them very softly for she was the most delicate thing in the universe i kissed her like she was a glass going to break if i go roughly.
her lips were soft and delicious but something about the kiss was wrong i felt like she wasn't the one. YES she was my first love but she's not my true love. my heart was racing but i didn't know why was it from the kiss or WHAT?! i pulled away and i all i see was HER....

5 comments:

  1. A7SAAAAAAN!
    haha shes not the one!
    so shes for Salooom!
    I hope so ya3ni :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for posting post soon love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. eli ba3do eli ba3do can't waiiit ...

    aby a3arf shno radat fe3elha ;p
    luv ya :**

    ReplyDelete