Monday, July 12, 2010

Ensan Kan B 7ayaty 9

wats ur problem giving me looks that made me think ur a bitch w btw i only protect the people i love and care about if i had no feelings toward you i wouldn't have give a damn!
Saif

i stepped back and sat down on my bed i put my hands on my head and started to cry, 'he thinks i'm a bitch well i am not, he broke me heart that playar he doesnt know wat i witnessed 5ARA" i said to myself tears flattered from my eyes i don't need anyone to make me happy i'm perfect alone he's nothing i don't need him. W I AM A BITCH T.T
i stood up and opened the windows it was dark already i looked up at the sky but there weren't any stars today. i looked below and i saw Saif sitting on a bench just staring at the pool which wasnt that interesting . did i judge him maybe she's just his friend uff. i stared at him and how i felt so bad he turned his head and and looked at my window shocked to see me he smiled a sweet smile and went inside the shed.
sho el salfa?! whats up with all this i wiped my tears and closed my windows.
ahhhhhhhhh i'm so confused and WTF he smiled like a complete idiot c'mon something isn't right i'm sooooo CONFUSED i never felt like this i'm CONFUSED.
for the first time in my life i don't know whats the deal i feel lost
i decided not to say goodnight to anyone because i looked wrong from crying and ofcourse they'll start asking why i'm crying.
i sat on my bed and looked at my watch and it was about 7:30 why am i even going to tell them goodnight a9lan ba3da ma ethen el 3asha.
i opened my tv for the first time and put disney.
watching hannah montana i sat on the bed and i SLEPT!!!!!
the last time i slept at 7 it was in KG and i don't think i slept at 7 exactly i was akeed talking 2 Saif w Salem from the HOCKY TALKIES they were so cool in those days so i think i slept at 8 but today i slept at 7 something i am such a LOSER.

i woke up looking pale, i realized that i need to register my BB w get a new sim card.. i wore my black skinnies and my red lacost t-shirt. put on mama's 3abaya and realized that i haven't opened my BB again SHIT baba was going to lecture me so i just left it closed. i wore my marc jacobs pointy shoes, and ran down. took a toast and spread it with some cheese that had a scary cow
i ran to mama saw her reading the news paper "mama aba il X5" i asked looking like an angel and drawing a halo above my head, she got her bag and threw me her keys.
"2d3me el sayra plz 3ashan el ta2men be5ala9 next week" i winked and before i could go out Saif called after me
"wein saira"
"may59k" i said putting alot sarcasim in my tone.
"3amo wein seira bntich"
"X phone company" mama said i went back where Saif was standing.
"shkran mama" she winked and i went out the door.
Saif came after me i opened the door of the X5 and he closed it.
"ana basoog" he said
"la2 ana basoog and why the hell are you coming with me?"
"cz 3aib el bnt etroo7 bara3 broo7a" he said giving me a look that sent a vibe saying answer and i'll kick ur ass. i didn't say a word and sat in the passengers seat. putting my Dior glasses.
we drove through silence i couldn't bare it so i put the FM.
it was 7asin aljasmi inta kafee
"thats my favorite song" Saif and i said at the same time, he smiled at me and i gave him a frown he looked at the road and i just kept staring at him. i had to ask about the damn girl in the car maybe she's not he's girlfriend(denial) i opened my mouth to ask about the girl he looked at me and i blurted the wrong thing -_-
"laish when i hugged you, you got mad at me?" i asked eventhough i knew the answer
it was a red light and he just kept staring at nothingness, now is my chance looks like he didn't hear me i opened my mouth to say something and i did it again v.v
"k why didn't you ever contact me?" feeling ashamed coz i cant say the ryt thing
he looked at me and when he was about to talk the car behind us beeped....
DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

4 comments:

  1. plz make the font shway akbar..LOOL!! after saying this i feel like a grandma!!! hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay 7bait Ur story <33 .. Cnt wait for the nxt Poost :p
    'Post soon :D




    *M

    ReplyDelete